Windows 10: Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself

Discus and support Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; People come to LinkedIn every day to discover what’s happening in their professional communities and talk to one another about topics and ideas related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself

Source: Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself | Official LinkedIn Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Updates in LinkedIn Messaging

Source: Bring Your Conversations to Life with New Updates in LinkedIn Messaging | Official LinkedIn Blog

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  3. bgs3 Win User
    windows 10 mobile not including linkedin contacts

I have a Lumia 950 running windows 10

There seems to be no way to bring in my LinkedIn Contact into the people hub on windows 10 mobile

• In my outlook account online my LinkedIn contacts are brought into outlook
    • On my phone my LinkedIn contacts are not brought in from my outlook account
    • There does not appear to be a way to add a LinkedIn account like there was on Windows Mobile 8.1

Any ideas?

4. Strikexl Win User

windows 10 mobile not including linkedin contacts

Same here

• In my outlook account online my LinkedIn contacts are brought into outlook
    • On my phone my LinkedIn contacts are not brought in from my outlook account
    However

• After changing LinkedIn contacts in outlook online the contacts becomes suddenly available on
      windows 10 mobile (without profile photo and mobile number)
    On my 3 years old windows 8 phone everything is working fine. Windows 10 is definitely not an improvement for me as long this issue has not been resolved.

Anyone else got this working?

Anyone seen microsoft feedback?

Strikexl, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself - Similar Threads - Introducing LinkedIn Reactions

2. Go **** yourself Microsoft!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Go **** yourself Microsoft!: Go **** yourself Microsoft! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/go-yourself-microsoft/b7b90804-8716-496b-a1f2-462b46d5586a
  3. Reaction to comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reaction to comments: I have noticed the option to "like" "love" "thinking" "angry" "sad" has gone and and you just now get the "like of unlike" It has happened various times, i haven't changed my settings and it just randomly comes back, But it is now becoming an annoyance more that anything...
  4. Reaction to comments

Reaction to comments: I have noticed the option to "like" "love" "thinking" "angry" "sad" has gone and and you just now get the "like of unlike" It has happened various times, i haven't changed my settings and it just randomly comes back, But it is now becoming an annoyance more that anything...
  5. Introducing Yammer Reactions

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Yammer Reactions: People come to Yammer to have meaningful conversations, to share knowledge, and to build communities. Conversations on Yammer can inform you about a colleague's personal milestone, help you seek information from a colleague who is more than one degree away in your...
  6. Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Introducing Messenger Rooms and More Ways to Connect: Facebook’s products have always been about connecting people. Over the years we’ve focused on how to help people feel present with one another even when they’re not in the same place. Today, video helps most of us bridge the distance....
  7. LinkedIn app

LinkedIn app: How do I add the app for LinkedIn to my surface? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-app/e1ade9e5-3232-4c1e-8a75-21e6fdc26f65
  8. Linkedin Students

Linkedin Students: I was wondering if linked in was available for anybody at all yet on windows 10. Also, will there be a student discount like there was in microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linkedin-students/5d579633-49e2-4905-b874-12410de1ce58
  9. Express Yourself with New Xbox Gamertag Features

in Windows 10 News
    Express Yourself with New Xbox Gamertag Features: At Xbox, your identity has always started with your gamertag – whether it’s a nickname between you and friends, a tribute to your favorite character or something unique that just stuck. We feel that all players should have the opportunity to portray who they are as a gamer...
  10. Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 brings Reactions and more in latest update: Last week we reported that Facebook has released a new and big update for its Messenger Beta application for Windows 10 users. The update was available for users enrolled in the Beta program of the Messenger application. Today the company has released a new update for its...