Windows 10: Introducing Microsoft Editor

Discus and support Introducing Microsoft Editor in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [media] Bring out your best writer anywhere you write with Microsoft Editor, your intelligent writing assistant. Many of us are working or attending... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft Editor

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...r/ba-p/1247931

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2020

2. Issues with Microsoft photo editor

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Since when are you facing this issue?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made on your computer recently?
    3. What exactly happen when you try to use the Photo editor?
    4. Which version of Windows are you currently using?

I understand you are facing issues with Photo editor application, if you are using the Photo editor app which is downloaded from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to refer the following article and try few troubleshooting
    steps to fix issues with Photo editor
    and check if that helps.

Microsoft has replaced Photo Editor with Microsoft Office Picture Manager, a new photo editing and cataloging program in Office 2010, in Office 2007, and in Office 2003.

If the application has been removed from your PC, when you install Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Office 2007, or Microsoft Office 2003, I suggest you to refer the following article to reinstall

Photo Editor
    and check if that helps.

Reply back with the information, to help you further.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Mar 30, 2020
  3. ct5098 Win User
    Text Editor on Webpage

I'm creating a website that requires an advanced text editor, similar to the word processor in Google docs. I'm planning on creating the editor from scratch, but I'm not sure what language to use. I was thinking of using a Java applet, but I'm open to other suggestions. Some of the features that are required are highlighting and drawing (such as Microsoft Paint). Any suggestions would be helpful.

ct5098, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Introducing Microsoft Editor

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Introducing Microsoft Editor

1. Introducing Microsoft Editor - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft Editor

2. Microsoft Editor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Editor: How do you disable Microsoft Editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-editor/bdb9025a-5574-4eb6-b1f1-099ebeb66d1c
  3. Microsoft Editor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Editor: How do you disable Microsoft Editor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-editor/bdb9025a-5574-4eb6-b1f1-099ebeb66d1c
  4. Introducing Microsoft Teams displays

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Teams displays: As many people around the world are working remotely, we are seeing an increased need to streamline the work experience and help prioritize what is important. Following our recent blog on Teams product news, we are excited to announce our newest device innovation, Microsoft...
  5. Microsoft Editor.

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Editor.: I have heard about this new extension for Google Chrome. But isn't for New Microsoft Edge (Chromium)? Anyway, in Google Store not appears with this name. Thank you all for any information about. 153530
  6. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...
  7. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...
  8. Introducing Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft 365: Today at Inspire, Satya Nadella unveiled Microsoft 365, which brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees. It represents a fundamental shift in how we will design, build...
  9. Introducing Microsoft Stream

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Stream: Video is one of the most powerful ways we connect, communicate and learn today – breaking down geographic boundaries and bringing a distinctly human element to digital interactions. Myriad platforms exist in the consumer space to upload and share live or on demand in a matter...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Health

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Health: Today we are announcing a new platform called Microsoft Health that is designed to make it easier for you to track your personal fitness and give you a more holistic view into your fitness activities. Microsoft Health will unite data like steps, calories, heart rate and more...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Editor** Write more clearly and accurately across the web including on most social media sites with your intelligent writing assistant.