Windows 10: Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

Discus and support Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we joined Steelcase in New York to share our vision for empowering teams and unveiled new details about the Surface Hub 2S product line,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

Source: Surface Hub 2S advances Microsoft's vision to empower teams in today's modern workplace | Microsoft Devices Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
  2. labeeman Win User

Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

More

labeeman, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

Source: Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: The first team device designed to unlock the power of the group - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft Surface

2. Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Hub 2S Dimming during Teams Meetings: Recently we loaded Windows 10 Pro to our Surface Hub 2s. During meetings on Teams after a few seconds of inactivity the screen dims and we have to touch the screen your move the curser on keyboard to relight the screen.How can we set Hub 2s up so the screen does not dim...
  3. Inside look at the new Surface Hub 2S 85-inch

in Windows 10 News
    Inside look at the new Surface Hub 2S 85-inch: If you want to see the largest Surface device ever made, check out our latest episode of Microsoft Mechanics for a tour of the most immersive in-person and virtual meeting experience available today. And I can attest. In these last few months, I’ve had the good...
  4. Surface Hub 2S expands product line with new 85” device

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Hub 2S expands product line with new 85” device: Surface Hub 2S expands product line with new 85” device available for pre-sales reservations in the U.S. starting today and two new critical software capabilities to enable people to collaborate efficiently and effectively no matter where they’re...
  5. Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updating Surface Hub 2S to Windows 10: Hi all - I'm a small business owner with zero I.T. skills so I apologise in advance! I'm attempting to update our Microsoft Surface Hub 2s to Windows 10. I've verified the UEFI version on the Hub and it's correct I've downloaded the UEFI configurator and Surface hub 2...
  6. Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S: Hey, is it possible to set up Windows Hello on Surface Hub 2S? Best regards. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-on-surface-hub-2s/4c1bb586-3d74-456a-9ed4-f671972be964
  7. How do I access the settings app on Surface Hub 2S

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I access the settings app on Surface Hub 2S: Hello there, I want to open the settings app on surface hub 2S (Azure AD joined). Regarding to the docs, it's possible for global administrators and device administrators. "When choosing to affiliate your Surface Hub 2S with Azure AD, any user in the Global Admins Security...
  8. Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Surface Hub 2S - Ep. 21

in Windows 10 News
    Watch Microsoft Unboxed: Surface Hub 2S - Ep. 21: On this week’s episode of Microsoft Unboxed, cohosts Sonia and Colleen collaborate on collaboration. Colleen surfaces some facts about how the modern workplace is changing and the importance of teamwork and collaboration in job satisfaction for higher-performing, more...
  9. Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app: We are introducing A Surface Hub Tour, a fun and engaging app optimized for Surface Hub now available from the Windows Store. The A Surface Hub Tour app is an easy-to-follow app to familiarize yourself with the Surface Hub's features and how you can get the most out of them...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...