Windows 10: Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365

Discus and support Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, at an event in New York City, we announced Microsoft Teams—the new chat-based workspace in Office 365. Microsoft Teams is an entirely new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365

Source: Introducing Microsoft Teams - the chat-based workspace in Office 365 - Office Blogs

See also: Microsoft Teams - Group Chat software

Brink, Nov 1, 2016

2. wow, this is perfect means of communication for a large factory..
    especially if you include mobiles or tablets in the network..
    great way to keep everyone on the same page, brilliant for instant feedback..
    - much better than trying to keep track of e-mails from multiple sources..

- bit like having a multi-purpose pager..
    - or a pip-boy

..or a Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy..*chuckle

:)

BugMeister, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365

Andre Da Costa, Nov 3, 2016
Thema:

Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365

1. Introducing Microsoft Teams—the chat-based workspace in Office 365 - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft Teams—the

2. Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365: I have just upgraded to Window11 on my PC and one of the default apps installed is Teams Chat.We use Office 365 for our Teams across our organisation and the version of Teams installed with Windows 11 does not link to our 365 Login keeps saying I cant login using my work...
  3. Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Teams Chat issues when using Office 365: I have just upgraded to Window11 on my PC and one of the default apps installed is Teams Chat.We use Office 365 for our Teams across our organisation and the version of Teams installed with Windows 11 does not link to our 365 Login keeps saying I cant login using my work...
  4. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  5. Teams without Office 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams without Office 365: I know it can be accessed via Office 365, but wonder if Microsoft Teams can be accessed by those using free Microsoft Office software, and if so by how many, please?...
  6. Introducing Office 365 business apps

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 business apps: Today, we announced that Microsoft Connections, Microsoft Listings, Microsoft Invoicing, and the Office 365 Business center are now generally available as part of Microsoft 365 Business and Office 365 Business Premium. The new apps are rolling out to customers in the U.S.,...
  7. Introducing Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft 365: Today at Inspire, Satya Nadella unveiled Microsoft 365, which brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees. It represents a fundamental shift in how we will design, build...
  8. Introducing Office 365 Connectors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 Connectors: Last November, we announced the limited preview of Office 365 Connectors, a brand new experience that delivers relevant interactive content and updates from popular apps and services to Office 365 Groups. We are now bringing this experience to you, our Office 365 customers....
  9. Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Skype document chat in Office Online: The Office Online real-time co-authoring feature makes it easy for you to work together with others on a document from your browser. Whether you are putting the final touches on a contract with your business partner or collaborating on an essay for a school project, Office...
  10. Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365: As Office Delve continues to roll out to Office 365 business customers, we love hearing about how people are using this new, innovative experience to discover and explore content that’s relevant to the work they and their teams are doing. Using Office Graph, an intelligent...