Windows 10: Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad

Discus and support Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today we’re introducing a new tool that can spark collaboration in the classroom. We’re excited to be able to share a preview of a new, free app with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad

Source: Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education - Microsoft Tech Community - 288150

:)

Brink, Nov 19, 2018
  2. DN1c Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard

I created a new whiteboard and drew something on it. When finished, I deleted this whiteboard and a previous whiteboard was deleted as well. How can I recover the first whiteboard?

Thanks

Moved from: Microsoft Education / Windows 10 / Store

3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Whiteboard app for Windows 10 now generally available

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard is now generally available for Windows. - Microsoft Tech Community - 214574

Download: Microsoft Whiteboard app | Microsoft Store

See also:

Brink, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard Preview - the freeform canvas for creative collaboration - Office Blogs

Brink, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Education for Windows 10 and iPad - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard

2. Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10: Hi so I'm all but a high school student and need tech help.My microsoft whiteboard haven't been loading my whiteboards so I went into my app settings and repair and reset microsoft whiteboard, but all of my current whiteboards were deleted and replaced with my old ones that I...
  3. Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Whiteboard Help Windows 10: Hi so I'm all but a high school student and need tech help.My microsoft whiteboard haven't been loading my whiteboards so I went into my app settings and repair and reset microsoft whiteboard, but all of my current whiteboards were deleted and replaced with my old ones that I...
  4. Microsoft Whiteboard

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Whiteboard: With the new update on the Whiteboard, I can't find a way to add a PDF.It used to be a simple and straightforward procedure before the update.How to do it now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/2ae7b3f6-e9a8-4dcf-bff0-91228c289789
  5. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Android and Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard for Android and Microsoft Teams: Today we are pleased to announce the Public Preview of the Microsoft Whiteboard app for Android and the launch of Microsoft Whiteboard in Microsoft Teams channels and chat. Whiteboard in Teams Channels and chat For projects and longer-term discussions, you can now create a...
  6. Microsoft whiteboard

Microsoft whiteboard: Is there a way to get a color wheel in Microsoft whiteboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-whiteboard/b015f4a8-9809-470c-9c16-fbc84d3585bb
  7. Microsoft Whiteboard

Microsoft Whiteboard: Hi, I am working on a drawing in Microsoft Whiteboard. I find it very annoying every time the whiteboard zooms in or out. Is there any way I can temporarily disable or turn it on or off to speed up what I am doing? Regards, Edgardo Jr....
  8. Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad

in Windows 10 News
    Minecraft: Education Edition expands to iPad: We’ve spent our summer building innovative tools to help students of all ages and levels get the most out of learning, the minute they walk back into your classroom. In this latest edition of What’s New in EDU, we’re excited to share a new batch of features and enhancements...
  9. Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app for Windows 10 devices: Today, we are gradually rolling out the Microsoft Whiteboard Preview app—a freeform digital canvas where people, ideas, and content can come together for creative collaboration—available for download on Windows 10 devices.* Microsoft Whiteboard Preview is built for anyone who...
  10. Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Whiteboard for Windows 10 Leaks: ...I first wrote about Whiteboard for Windows 10 back in May, when it was announced, noting that it provided two-way inking, intelligent ink conversion (shapes with accurate measurements and so on), real-time collaboration with remote users, and more. I suspect it will...