Windows 10: Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge and Cortana release a pilot feature that helps you find the best price and availability of similar products. With Cortana and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge

Source: Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jun 8, 2017
  2. bobfrost Win User

The first thing I do with Win10 updates/upgrades is make sure that Cortana is firmly turned OFF!

:)

bobfrost, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Vasudev Win User
    Vasudev, Jun 9, 2017
  4. Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge

Jaquilin Mocho, Jun 9, 2017
  5. tomseys Win User
    Me too. And I already know how to price check and find the lowest prices at the sites I use for home deliveries in any case. In the past I have used malwarebytes type products for when I want to deal with this kind of feature and functioning.

If Cortana is ever finally able to give say a quality neck massage and NOT make any noise whilst doing so, then maybe I'll have some interest.

tomseys, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge

1. Introducing more shopping tips with Cortana in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Introducing more shopping

2. Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode: There’s so much to be grateful for about the internet – immediate access to the world’s information at your fingertips, discovering inspiring content like DIY videos, and staying connected with family and friends through social media (I...
  3. Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge: Since the release of the new Microsoft Edge, we have heard a lot of feedback about missing the web notes tool that allowed you to capture and mark up content across the web. Frankly, we’ve missed it too! But first, we wanted to make it better. While web notes was...
  4. Facebook introduces Facebook Shops

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Facebook Shops: Facebook has always been about connecting you to what you love. That means friends and family, but also products, brands and businesses. For years, people have used our apps to buy and sell things from the early days of posting a photo of a bicycle with the caption "for sale"...
  5. Microsoft Edge and Cortana

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge and Cortana: I also hate these two programs and it is unacceptable that Microsoft is trying to decide for us, what programs are beneficial. They need to write a patch to completely remove these two programs(they are not apps, apps are on an Android phone, by the way app is an acronym...
  6. Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Web Authentication in Microsoft Edge: Today, we are happy to introduce support for the Web Authentication specification in Microsoft Edge, enabling better, more secure user experiences and a passwordless experience on the web. With Web Authentication, Microsoft Edge users can sign in with their face,...
  7. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol: Today’s web developers face more challenges than ever before. New frameworks spring up left and right. The number of devices capable of running the web multiply by the day. And we strive as creators to enable an inclusive and trustworthy world where fundamentals like...
  8. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...
  9. Introducing Cortana in Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Cortana in Skype: Conversation is central in our everyday lives. We chat to stay in touch, to share news and ideas that excite us, and to make plans for getting together with family and friends. But we often find ourselves in need of information—a fact to share, a place to meet, a movie time,...
  10. Introducing Brotli compression in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Brotli compression in Microsoft Edge: Beginning with EdgeHTML 15.14986, Microsoft Edge supports Brotli as an HTTP content-encoding method. This change will be released to stable builds with the Windows 10 Creator’s Update early next year, but you can preview it now via the Windows Insider Program. With this...