Windows 10: Introducing .NET 5

Discus and support Introducing .NET 5 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re announcing that the next release after .NET Core 3.0 will be .NET 5. This will be the next big release in the .NET family.There will be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 6, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing .NET 5

Source: Introducing .NET 5 | .NET Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 6, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introducing .NET 5

Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0

Source: Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0 - Building Apps for Windows

Brink, May 6, 2019
Thema:

Introducing .NET 5

1. Introducing .NET 5 - Similar Threads - Introducing NET

2. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  3. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  4. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  5. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  6. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  7. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  8. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  9. Introducing .NET Multi-platform App UI

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing .NET Multi-platform App UI: You can build anything with .NET. It’s one of the main reasons millions of developers choose .NET as the platform for their careers, and companies invest for their businesses. With .NET 5 we begin our journey of unifying the .NET platform, bringing .NET Core and...
  10. Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0: XAML Standard We are pleased to announce XAML Standard, which is a standards-based effort to unify XAML dialects across XAML based technologies such as UWP and Xamarin.Forms. XAML Standard is a specification that defines a standard XAML vocabulary. With that vocabulary,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blazor track operation progress asp.net core

2. Microsoft Introduces .NET 5