Windows 10: Introducing New Remote Sensing Features

Discus and support Introducing New Remote Sensing Features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In a previous blog, we discussed the new contextual sensing features and innovations we added to the sensor platform. In today’s blog, we will take a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing New Remote Sensing Features

Read more: Introducing New Remote Sensing Features | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Jul 13, 2016
  2. JonJohn94 Win User

Backup and wireless sync

it would be great to introduce a feature to backup emails, SMS, and other files from a program located on the computer. A native app for remote desktop access and syncing would be great as well.

JonJohn94, Jul 13, 2016
  3. T. Frost Win User
    Remote Assistance for Windows 10

"While Microsoft is sorting out it's remote assistance feature, ..."

Right, that's how Microsoft works today: they break existing features that work well in new versions of software, then call it "improvement" when they fix half the broken features. That way, we can introduce
    a new concept of "half-life" for Microsoft software, i.e. the time it takes for them to remove or break half the features in a product. As Wikipedia explains: "Half-life is used to describe a quantity
    undergoing exponential decay". Future scientists will thus have a scientifically reliable method for determining the life and death of Microsoft software.

T. Frost, Jul 13, 2016
Thema:

Introducing New Remote Sensing Features

1. Introducing New Remote Sensing Features - Similar Threads - Introducing Remote Sensing

2. Sudden missing presence sensing feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden missing presence sensing feature: Hi, my presence sensing feature mysteriously disappeared for no reason. I can't seem to turn it back on since the toggle itself is not in the settings anymore. I hope you can help me with this...
  3. Sudden missing presence sensing feature

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sudden missing presence sensing feature: Hi, my presence sensing feature mysteriously disappeared for no reason. I can't seem to turn it back on since the toggle itself is not in the settings anymore. I hope you can help me with this...
  4. Samsung Introduces New HDR10+ Adaptive Feature for QLED TVs

in Windows 10 News
    Samsung Introduces New HDR10+ Adaptive Feature for QLED TVs: HDR10+ Adaptive works with Filmmaker Mode to deliver cinematic experience in any room condition Samsung Electronics today announced that the HDR10+ Adaptive feature will be supported in Samsung TVs, which improves the HDR10+ viewing experience in customers’ homes...
  5. Windows 10 version 2004 introduces new security features

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 2004 introduces new security features: On May 27, 2020, Microsoft started rolling out Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) to mainstream consumers and anyone can check for updates in Windows Update page to see if their PC is ready. There are plenty of new features, improvements and minor fixes in Windows...
  6. Windows 10 May 2020 Update introduces a new security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 May 2020 Update introduces a new security feature: With ransomware and spyware on the rise, users need to stay up-to-date and vigilant to protect data from bad actors. Windows 10 comes with a number of security features to protect your computer and Windows Defender is also updated frequently with improved protection against...
  7. Introducing new Skype Meet Now feature with no sign ups or downloads

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Skype Meet Now feature with no sign ups or downloads: Introducing a simple, hassle-free way to connect with the important people in your life on #Skype, no sign-ups or downloads required. Easy video meetings with no sign ups or downloads Generate your free unique link with one click, share it with participants and enjoy...
  8. Facebook Marketplace Turns Two: Introducing New AI Features and More

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook Marketplace Turns Two: Introducing New AI Features and More: Facebook Marketplace was introduced in 2016 as a place for people to buy and sell within their local communities. It has grown to be a place where people around the world can discover things they love, connect with people locally, launch a business, and earn a living. Today,...
  9. Facebook introducing new Snooze feature

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introducing new Snooze feature: One of our core News Feed values is giving people more control. Over the next week, we’re launching Snooze, which will give you the option to temporarily unfollow a person, Page or group for 30 days. By selecting Snooze in the top-right drop-down menu of a post, you won’t see...
  10. Microsoft is introducing a new feature called Timeline

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is introducing a new feature called Timeline: Microsoft is introducing a new feature called "Timeline" that will be built into the Fall Creators Update and will allow you to go back to open programs, documents and more. The Windows 10 Fall Creators Update will introduce a number of new features for users, including...