Windows 10: Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

Discus and support Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; UPDATE: At 11:10 am PT, ILMxLAB Executive in Charge Vicki Dobbs Beck and Writer and Executive Producer David S. Goyer took the stage at OC5 to announce... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019

Source: https://www.oculus.com/blog/introduc...g-spring-2019/

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2019
    Brink, Sep 27, 2018

2. Windows 10 and Oculus / VR Headsets

Will Windows 10 have proper support for VR Devices, so that you can look at your desktop or a 2D Non-Stereo Application without going cross-eyed ?

I can imagine that Microsoft is passing that buck to Oculus, and Quite Possibly Occulus to Microsoft. But the bottom line exists that dealing with a VR Headset is a Headache in Windows 7, and even so in Windows 8.1, with Holo-Lens on the horizon, and Oculus
    Streaming from XBoxOne it's time for Microsoft to step up and bring their OS into the future.

Andrei Maraklov, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition

Source: Introducing Xbox Game Pass Quests: Summer Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store adds new Oculus Rift VR demos powered by Windows 10

Source: Microsoft Store adds new Oculus Rift VR demos powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Introducing Oculus Quest All-in-One VR Gaming System - Spring 2019 - Similar Threads - Introducing Oculus Quest

2. Windows 11 and Oculus VR linking compatibility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and Oculus VR linking compatibility: Is an Windows Insider I have had Windows 11 since it was released for insiders, and for the most part haven't encountered any issues until recently. I have been trying to find a workaround for installing the Oculus App Software for linking to PC, but the installer and windows...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality with Oculus Quest 2: Hi. I have Quest 2 and I want to play Minecraft for Windows 10 VR on it but my question is, can it work on Non PC-Powered Headsets like the Quest 2?...
  4. Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get fs 2020 in vr with Oculus Quest 2: OK. I'm perplexed. I've followed every step I'm supposed to take to get the Quest 2 playing with FS 2020: opted in to Oculus Rift Public Test Channel...opened registry and changed runtime field so that now when I open FS, it also opens Oculus app, etc. OK: to get to VR, I...
  5. MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS 2020 oculus quest 2 issue: hi since 3 days ago, i have difficulty to use my VR for MSFS. it just works on landing challenge. but when i start airport departure case, screen just freeze. i reinstall MSFS. but symptom same. can you help to resolve this? thanks....
  6. Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR

in Windows 10 News
    Facebook introduces Oculus Quest 2 next generation of VR: Oculus Quest changed the game for wireless VR. It delivered fresh experiences for enthusiasts and new opportunities for developers, all while introducing immersive gaming to newcomers across the globe. Today, we’re excited to announce Oculus Quest 2, the next...
  7. Random system shutdowns maybe related to Oculus VR OVRservice.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random system shutdowns maybe related to Oculus VR OVRservice.exe: The random system shutdowns not BSOD, just turn off without warning started in October of 2019 possibly following a Windows 10 update. A few forum posts from 2018 suggested Oculus Rift program OVRservice.exe might be the cause, I checked the Windows Event viewer which had...
  8. New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6

in Windows 10 News
    New Games Coming to Oculus Quest | Oculus Connect 6: UcQnl_589Do Today, at our sixth annual Oculus Connect conference, we shared our vision for VR and our plans to build the future of computing with people at the center. VR helps give people the freedom to be wherever they want and still have the power to connect to the...
  9. Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Reality now available for Oculus Quest: We are excited to announce that Firefox Reality is now available for the Oculus Quest! Following our releases for other 6DoF headsets including the HTC Vive Focus Plus and Lenovo Mirage, we are delighted to bring the Firefox Reality VR web browsing experience to Oculus'...
  10. Introducing the new Oculus Rift S VR headset at GDC 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Oculus Rift S VR headset at GDC 2019: Today at GDC, we unveiled Oculus Rift S—a new VR headset that combines the convenience of built-in Oculus Insight tracking technology with the full power of your PC. Built on the Rift platform, Rift S gives gamers and tech enthusiasts access to the most immersive content that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. all in one vr windows