Windows 10: Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0

Discus and support Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we’re introducing OneNote Clipper 2.0–a major update that offers enhancements for capturing web content into OneNote and enriching that content... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 11, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0

Source: OneNote Clipper 2.0—introducing a more powerful and intelligent web clipping tool - Office Blogs

:)

Brink, Mar 11, 2015

2. Send to OneNote with Microsoft Edge

I am actually using OneNote-clipper and selecting the third option (I have it in German and it's called "Artikel"). The result is editable text.

Heimo_Ernst Weiss, Mar 11, 2015
  3. GordonB-P Win User
    Send to OneNote with Microsoft Edge

Not sure what version of Edge or OneNote web clipper you are using.

Mine has an option to clip either whole page, article, or region (selected area) or bookmark.

The notes so clipped are perfectly editable in OneNote....

I can also choose what Notebook I clip them to, and add a new section if I need to.

GordonB-P, Mar 11, 2015
Thema:

Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0

1. Introducing Office OneNote Clipper 2.0 - Similar Threads - Introducing Office OneNote

2. OneNote web clipper not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneNote web clipper not working properly: I have install OneNote web clipper google extention. But it shows that "Something went wrong. Please try clipping the page again. Usid: 58d1273e-5330-aed6-3004-35760bd94c3a." Whenever I tried clipping the content....
  3. OneNote web clipper not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote web clipper not working properly: I have install OneNote web clipper google extention. But it shows that "Something went wrong. Please try clipping the page again. Usid: 58d1273e-5330-aed6-3004-35760bd94c3a." Whenever I tried clipping the content....
  4. OneNote web clipper not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Is OneNote 2016 similar to the OneNote that was part of Office 2010?: I just upgraded from Windows 7 / Office 2010 to Windows 10 and the version of OneNote I used previously was faster, had many more features, and felt like a desktop app. This new version feels slow and looks like it was a horrible port from a mobile phone or something. Does...
  6. Office 2019 - OneNote

Office 2019 - OneNote: If you recently installed Office 2019 you will discover that OneNote is no longer included in the package. Even with Pro Plus, when you open one of the apps (Excel, Word, etc.), and check "Office Account", you'll still see the OneNote icon. But it's no longer installed. The...
  7. OneNote Clipper/Quicknote icon fail to appear in system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    OneNote Clipper/Quicknote icon fail to appear in system tray: Office 365 - trial version in Windows 10: The OneNote icon fails to appear in the system tray, even in the hidden icons. "Web clipper" doesn't show up in the Task Manager. Someone else said this was likely a "Windows client" issue. No idea what that means....
  8. Problems updating OneNote Web Clipper app from Windows Store

Problems updating OneNote Web Clipper app from Windows Store: Each time I try to update the OneNote Web Clipper app via the Windows Store, it says the following in the screenshot. [img] 76321
  9. Introducing Office 365 Connectors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 Connectors: Last November, we announced the limited preview of Office 365 Connectors, a brand new experience that delivers relevant interactive content and updates from popular apps and services to Office 365 Groups. We are now bringing this experience to you, our Office 365 customers....
  10. Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing boards in Office Delve for Office 365: As Office Delve continues to roll out to Office 365 business customers, we love hearing about how people are using this new, innovative experience to discover and explore content that’s relevant to the work they and their teams are doing. Using Office Graph, an intelligent...