Windows 10: Introducing quick menu for PDF text annotations in Microsoft Edge

Discus and support Introducing quick menu for PDF text annotations in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Annotating PDF files is one of the many productivity features that users love in Microsoft Edge. But some of the text annotations like text comments... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing quick menu for PDF text annotations in Microsoft Edge

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...ns/m-p/2140293

How to Enable or Disable Mini Menu for PDF Files in Microsoft Edge

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  2. j_cat Win User

Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

This link appears to be broken.

j_cat, Feb 17, 2021
  3. CDaly68 Win User
    Microsoft Edge PDF annotation

With Windows 8.1 and the Surface Pro 3, I was able to annotate PDFs. What is the work around for Windows 10 since Edge does not annotate PDFs?

CDaly68, Feb 17, 2021
  4. CeanSpahn Win User

PDF Annotation in Microsoft Edge

The reason I upgraded and installed all the teachers in my school to the Edge browser was so that they can use the annotate tools and quickly save annotations. This is not working any longer with PDFs. When will this feature be available?

CeanSpahn, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Introducing quick menu for PDF text annotations in Microsoft Edge - Similar Threads - Introducing quick menu

2. Introducing Dictionary for PDF mini menu in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Dictionary for PDF mini menu in Microsoft Edge: Hello Insiders! We have heard your feedback about supporting a dictionary feature to increase productivity while reading PDFs. We are excited to announce a new dictionary feature – our first step in the integration of smart actions in the Edge context menus....
  3. Microsoft introduces new Extensions menu on toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces new Extensions menu on toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Extensions are small applications that enhance the browser’s functionality. Once you install an extension, you can notice the extension icon appearing on the toolbar. If you have several extensions installed on your browser, these extension icons take up...
  4. Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Annotating a PDF document with Surface pen: I have been used to annotate my PDF documents by opening them in my Surface Book 2 using Adobe Acrobat Pro 2017, and then simply using the Surface pen to anootate them. However, I realized today that I cannot write/draw on the PDF documents anymore. Touching the Surface...
  5. New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Edge deleted all my PDF annotations: I'm using a Surface Pro 6 and made PDF annotations on piano sheet music using the old Edge...now a new update made is such that I can't revert back from this new chromium Edge and all my annotations are gone. Please help me get them back :( submitted by /u/forsaken_bacon...
  6. PDF annotation error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDF annotation error: My Surface Go drawing function on PDF suddenly goes crazy. When I draw on one page of the PDF file , the same marking is showing on every page. The problem is not with the program because I have the exact same problem with many and any programs that allow PDF annotation...
  7. Microsoft Edge Is Getting a Key Improvement to Its PDF Annotating Experience

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Is Getting a Key Improvement to Its PDF Annotating Experience: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/loyukfai [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdtp3w/microsoft_edge_is_getting_a_key_improvement_to/
  8. Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pdf Highlighted text in Edge Browser: Hello all, I am using edge as a pdf reader and I am highlighting it while reading. And now I want to check all my highlighted texts without traversing the whole document like we can do in Adobe. How to do it??...
  9. Annotating PDF using edge not working after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Annotating PDF using edge not working after update: I recently did a MS update and the annotation function is no longer working. The PDFs just zoom in and out when I ask for highlighter or pen. Any fixes available?...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...