Introducing Skype for Business

Discus and support Introducing Skype for Business in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Yesterday we kicked off a global conversation about how Microsoft is reinventing productivity—across the board—to create a world where people can truly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source...

:)

Brink, Nov 10, 2014
  2. Ramon Imp Win User
    Ramon Imp, Nov 10, 2014
  3. wirdzek Win User
    Auto-Hide Taskbar NOT working - Windows 10 Frustrations Continue

It IS caused by Skype/Skype for Business - the only way to make the taskbar hide automatically is to quit Skype/Skype for Business, or at least click to show hidden icons (the up-pointing arrow on the taskbar, usually to the left of the battery icon),
    find Skype/Skype for Business icon, click on it so that you get to see the menu, then click anywhere on the screen. For me that always works. Nevertheless, it is extremely frustrating that the taskbar gets locked every time I get an instant message on Skype/Skype
    for Business.

wirdzek, Nov 10, 2014
Thema:

1. Introducing Skype for Business - Similar Threads - Introducing Skype Business

2. OneDrive & Skype

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive & Skype: I have Microsoft (MS) Office 2016 and its subscription service MS Office 365. It contains two apps/programs that I don't know anything about and they are OneDrive and Skype. What is the function of OneDrive and Skype? Who/what are their competitors? Does Yahoo! have...
  3. AMD Introduces Radeon Pro WX 8200 Workstation Graphics

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Introduces Radeon Pro WX 8200 Workstation Graphics: [ATTACH] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced a high-performance addition to the Radeon™ Pro WX workstation graphics lineup with the AMD Radeon™ Pro WX 8200 graphics card, delivering the world’s best workstation graphics performance1 for under $1,000 for real-time...
  4. Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Easy Guide: How to Add a Contact to Skype 8 or Skype for Windows 10: You can add a contact just like in previous versions of Skype. This guide shows you how. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10 or apps in Windows. Guides are a single info-graphic that you can follow...
  5. Cannot Install ICloud for Windows since upgrading to Office 365 Business. MsInstaller...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Install ICloud for Windows since upgrading to Office 365 Business. MsInstaller...: I've tried multiple times, I followed the instructions about stopping/starting the MSInstaller service and registering. Nothing changes. There is no current installation due to a clean install after a boot corruption, then a major component failure a couple of days later....
  6. Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon 670

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Qualcomm Snapdragon 670: [ATTACH] Our Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 Series Mobile Platforms are popular with our customers because of their support for long battery life, superior connectivity, and easy adaptability. The Snapdragon 670 Mobile Platform is the latest addition to the family, and is...
  7. Skype is getting a new Spotify Add-in for insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Skype is getting a new Spotify Add-in for insiders: Skype Insiders are in for a treat as Microsoft has begun rolling out a new Spotify add-in for Skype version 8.26 and higher. Skype Insider twitter handle has just tweeted about this rollout. We are excited to introduce the Spotify Add-in to #SkypeInsiders! You can preview...
  8. New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    New Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders: Hello, Skype Insiders! We are excited to introduce the Spotify Add-in to Skype Insiders. Starting today, the Skype Spotify Add-in will be gradually rolled out to all Skype Insiders in the United States on 8.26 builds and higher. Very soon to all Insiders around the world!...
  9. Webcam on HP Envy 15 Laptop stopped working in Skype

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam on HP Envy 15 Laptop stopped working in Skype: The camera is not broken as I was able to use it on a "test my camera" site. But it does not work on the Camera App (0xA00F4240 error), where it claims I need to change Privacy Settings. However, the privacy settings show camera is accessible by all apps. In the test frame...
  10. skype sarls

in Windows 10 Customization
    skype sarls: I get this to support. What is this and how can I now use Skype?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/skype-sarls/6a9eb0b3-2ae5-4bfb-9b8d-27e369f95fca