Windows 10: Introducing Surface Book 2

Discus and support Introducing Surface Book 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] When you think about Microsoft and you hear our mission – to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more – it’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing Surface Book 2

Source: Introducing Surface Book 2, the most powerful Surface Book ever - Microsoft Devices Blog

:)

Brink, Oct 16, 2017
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Surface Book 2

Hi Amit:

Open Command Prompt as Administrator

Run each of these commands one at a time and hit Enter after each one:

net stop bits

net stop wuauserv

net stop appidsvc

net stop cryptsvc

Ren %systemroot%\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.bak

Ren %systemroot%\system32\catroot2 catroot2.bak

Restart your New Surface and see if the updates complete . . .

DaveM121, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Surface Book 2

Microsoft provides many options to get the latest feature upgrade manually. You can use:

Upgrade assistant

Media Creation Tool

ISO File

to get Fall Creators update right now.

You can use the following guide having detailed Instructions on how to upgrade to the latest Feature upgrade i.e. Fall Creators update using all the three methods:

How to upgrade to Windows 10 Fall Creators update right now

http://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2017/10/upgrade...

Media Creation tool has an Edge over the Upgrade assistant in my opinion as it offers a greater degree of flexibility of downloading and using the ISO file so that one can deploy it on multiple computers.

Sumit Dhiman2, Oct 16, 2017
Thema:

Introducing Surface Book 2

1. Introducing Surface Book 2 - Similar Threads - Introducing Surface Book

2. Surface Book 2 Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2 Ethernet: Hi I have a Surface Book 2 and a Surface Dock, recently my ethernet LAN just disappear not sure why. I have tried rebooting, surface diagnostic, change lan cable and tested lan cable in other device in it worked fine. but not on my SB2. I checked that there is no driver...
  3. Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Go 2, Surface Book 3, Surface Headphones 2 and Surface Earbuds: Available for preorder today, new Surface devices and accessories are designed to help you work, learn, connect and play from anywhere [ATTACH] The way we work, connect and learn continues to change right in front of us. Our devices have become our window to the world...
  4. Surface Book 2 Login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Surface Book 2 Login: My buddy purchased his MS Surface Book2 a couple years ago. He always used facial recognition to log in. About a week ago, the facial recognition ceased to exist. He doesn't remember his Pin or Password. The hyperlink that says 'Forgot Pin' doesnt send me to another page...
  5. Surface Book 2 will not reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Book 2 will not reset: I created a USB restore drive from my machine, reset the computer and the restore dies at 65% and then not able to do anything. Is there any way I can create another restore usb without using my PC since it now does not work? I even went as far as saying wipe the whole...
  6. Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Surface Book 2: I am trying to run Flash files on my Surface Book 2 and have had no success. I have downloaded adobe flash. Is there something I need to do? Does Flash work on the Surface Book 2?...
  7. instagram on surface book 2

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    instagram on surface book 2: While attempting to install Instagram on a new surface book 2 device, an error read that requirements were needed. Directx and more than 2 GB of ram were indicated as the need but the machine has 8GB and is on Directx v12. Do you have any advice on what we should do next?...
  8. Surface Book 2 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Book 2 overheating: Okay so I know the Surface Books have an issue with overheating. I absolutely LOVE my computer but obviously the overheating is an issue. Other posts talk about how its their screen that has the issue. I've even seen where the battery in the screen swoll up. My keyboard is...
  9. Surface book 2 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Surface book 2 update: Just bought the surface book 2 from best buy it had an update from microsft, so i installed it. After i installed it, it made me enter my bit locker key and now it wont let me restore it?...
  10. Surface Book 2 now available

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Book 2 now available: Surface Book 2, the most powerful Surface ever, goes on sale today! Here are the 5 things that set Surface Book 2 apart from the pack. m0WhrRIqT6Y Starting today, you can get your hands on the most powerful Surface ever, Surface Book 2. We built this Surface for people...