Windows 10: Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X

Discus and support Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Available for preorder today, Surface Laptop Go extends the Surface lineup by delivering standout design at a more affordable price. The idea of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/20...w-accessories/

:)

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Source: Announcing availability of the Surface Connect to USB-C Adapter for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...nd/ba-p/888062

Tenforo, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Introducing Surface Laptop Go, and new updates to Surface Pro X - Similar Threads - Introducing Surface Laptop

2. surface pro x herstellen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro x herstellen: Hier begrijp ik niks van Herstelinstallatiekopie voor Surface downloaden microsoft.comhoe kan ik mij surface pro x herstellen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-x-herstellen/0077a3a7-8e9a-4597-9417-c8c107cd3f7a
  3. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  4. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SURFACE PRO X: BonjourJ ai une surface pro X sq1 sous windows 10 et je n'arrive pas a passer a Windows 11 avec une mise à jour.Impossible car j ai un processeur arm64.Pourriez vous m'aider ?Merci...
  5. SURFACE PRO X

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Surface Pro X

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Surface Pro X: Hi, Speaking with customer service is awful. The language barrier and the lack of understanding what the customer is saying is ridiculous. I purchased a surface pro x and it wouldnt get passed the service screen which was black i called microsoft support and they could not...
  7. surface pro x

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface pro x: Hi all i have recently bought the surface pro x and I have found out the hard way that it dose not support autocad is this something that microsoft is working on so that it can be supported or should I send the surface pro x bak and change for a pro 7 as I don't really want...
  8. Surface Pro X available today Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Pro X available today Surface: [ATTACH] Today, we’re excited to launch what’s next for the 2-1 category – the all new Surface Pro X. When we started on this journey with Surface seven years ago, we created a new category that changed the industry forever. Now, as the world becomes more mobile and more...
  9. Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface

in Windows 10 News
    Behind the design: Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X Surface: Today we revealed updates to the Surface device portfolio for the commercial channel, including Surface Laptop 3, Surface Pro 7, and Surface Pro X.If you’re a tech enthusiast seeking an inside look behind the design of these new devices with complete specifications, you’ll...
  10. Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

in Windows 10 News
    Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop: We are pleased to announce that today we’ve released new versions of the Surface Tools for IT Pros with support for the new Surface Pro and Surface Laptop. This update includes new versions of the Surface Enterprise Management Mode (SEMM) tools Surface UEFI Configurator and...