Windows 10: Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices

Discus and support Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Surface Pro 6 is now supported on Microsoft Teams Rooms devices. Check out specific SKU support by processor type, RAM, and storage size here. One... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices

Source: Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices - Microsoft Tech Community - 333350

:)

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
  2. labeeman Win User

Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

More

labeeman, Feb 8, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

Source: Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: The first team device designed to unlock the power of the group - The Official Microsoft Blog

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop

Source: Surface Tools for IT Update for Surface Pro and Surface Laptop Surface

Brink, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Introducing Surface Pro 6 Support for Microsoft Teams Rooms Devices - Similar Threads - Introducing Surface Pro

2. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub 2S: Today we joined Steelcase in New York to share our vision for empowering teams and unveiled new details about the Surface Hub 2S product line, introducing the new 85-inch screen size and bringing unprecedented, battery-enabled mobility to the 50-inch collaboration device....
  3. Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 going live today

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 going live today: Microsoft Teams Rooms update 4.0.76.0 is scheduled to go live today. As with previous releases, we'll start off by making the update available to 10% of devices and then throttle up to 100% in the next few days. This update includes a couple of notable fixes. First, we're...
  4. Surface Pro 6?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6?: What DVD CD external unit is recommended for my new Surface Pro 6? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-6/ae634952-a688-4247-85d7-780381370a9a
  5. Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Pro 6 DAW compatability: Hi all im considering getting a Surface Pro 6 for music production and video editing and was wondering if DAWs like Reaper and FL Studio work like they would on a regular computer? I am coming from Apple so im not sure how Microsoft do their computers and tablets cheers...
  6. Surface Pro 6 Camera not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 6 Camera not working: As of 10/29/2018 I received a new SfP-6. Everything is working except the camera, which I would like to use for Windows Hello. I have gone through and: 1. Made sure all the group policies and made sure everything for the camera is enabled 2. Validated within device...
  7. Introducing the Battery Limit feature for Surface devices

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Battery Limit feature for Surface devices: We know that Surface devices provide great mobility experiences and fantastic battery life to power those experiences, even eliminating the need to carry around a charger for our latest devices with all-day battery life. We also know that not everyone uses our devices in this...
  8. Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Teams app now available for all Surface Hub devices: The Microsoft Teams app for Surface Hub is now available for all Surface Hubs. The app was originally made available a few months ago for members of the Windows Insiders Program, and we have now released it for all Surface Hubs running Windows 10 Team Edition OS...
  9. Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Calls from Microsoft Support Team: I have in the past called Microsoft for technical support and they sound from India, Pakistan, etc., once I had to pay $199 for them to repair my computer; later I found that I kept on getting calls from the individual asking for more money and kept on getting in my system...
  10. Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Surface Hub: Some of the most productive work happens when you can harness the collective knowledge and skills of a group. When you bring the right backgrounds and experience together, suddenly the most challenging problems feel like they can be solved. We want every meeting to be...