Windows 10: Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs

Discus and support Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Coming to Chrome: a new way to use tabs There are two types of people in the world: tab minimalists who have just a few tabs open at a time and tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 15, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs

Source: Organize your tabs with tab groups in Google Chrome

Latest Google Chrome released for Windows

How to Enable or Disable Tab Groups in Google Chrome

:)

Brink, May 15, 2020
  2. CKDexterH Win User

Google Chrome Tabs.

In Google Chrome, I can right click and open numerous links in a new tab. But when I click on the tab the program freezes and I'm forced to use Task Manager to close Google Chrome.

CKDexterH, May 15, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

4. W1zzard Win User

Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, May 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Introducing tab groups in Google Chrome to keep tabs on your tabs - Similar Threads - Introducing tab groups

2. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  3. Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome's tab group icons are enlarged: Hello, reposting from Google Chrome Help since I got no replies, so I was wondering if it's a Windows issue/feature. The post was locked and got 19 upvotes. This occured on Dec 6th 2023.The icons of my Chrome tab groups have WIDENED. I'm not sure when this happened or what I...
  4. Windows 11 Open Tabs in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Open Tabs in Google Chrome: Good morning, I would like to update to windows 11 in the coming days. My laptop is currently running windows 10. As I have a lot of important tabs open in Google Chrome I would like to keep them also after the upgrade. Is that possible? If not, could I just save them as...
  5. Windows 11 Open Tabs in Google Chrome

Windows 11 Open Tabs in Google Chrome: Good morning, I would like to update to windows 11 in the coming days. My laptop is currently running windows 10. As I have a lot of important tabs open in Google Chrome I would like to keep them also after the upgrade. Is that possible? If not, could I just save them as...
  6. Windows 11 Open Tabs in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. is that a google chrome tabs?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is that a google chrome tabs?: the number beside google chrome, is that how may tabs you have open? or what? because i only have 2 tabs open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-that-a-google-chrome-tabs/e2a376d1-e8f8-4739-a5b7-4d2e63794770
  8. New "Search Tabs" icon on Google Chrome?

in Browsers and Email
    New "Search Tabs" icon on Google Chrome?: Today I have a New "Search Tabs" icon (hover over), on my Google Chrome Tab Bar?- I clicked on it, and it just Minimized my browser? There is nothing new in Extensions. My AV did a clean scan, and their Forum was no help? Google Search found nothing? The icon is the little...
  9. Disappearing tabs on Chrome.

Disappearing tabs on Chrome.: Yesterday and today, I've noticed that occasionally, the last couple of tabs on Chrome disappear, then reappear when I open a new tab. What do I do about it?
  10. google chrome tab not showing when alt+tabbed in fullscreen mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome tab not showing when alt+tabbed in fullscreen mode: hi, i'm not sure if this is a chrome issue or an OS issue, but when i alt+tab while chrome is in fullscreen mode, the chrome window does not show up as one of the windows to tab to. i remember in the past it did, and suddenly it didnt anymore i have attached a picture of...