Windows 10: Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Discus and support Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; With Google Drive, you can keep all your important files in one place, then open them with your choice of apps and devices. Building on this open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Source: Google Drive Blog: Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

Download: Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

:)

Brink, Jul 21, 2015
  2. garym123 Win User

Can not access GOogle Drive on lumia 640xl

There is no phone support from Google. Their terms of service prevent development of apps for Google services and they will not develop their own drive app for phones. The ones that are available in the store provide very little functionality.

The only Drive product they have provided for Microsoft OS is a plug-in for Office on the PC and they did not do that until July of this year.

garym123, Jul 21, 2015
  3. The action can't be completed because the file is open in COM Surrogate.

This ERROR involves privacy. Microsoft is showing how little they car about privacy. Your comment is arrogant and condescending.

Google Drive, Jul 21, 2015
Thema:

Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

1. Introducing the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office - Similar Threads - Introducing Google Drive

2. Introducing Google Workspace

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Workspace: For more than a decade, we’ve been building products to help people transform the way they work. Now, work itself is transforming in unprecedented ways. For many of us, work is no longer a physical place we go to, and interactions that used to take place in...
  3. Microsoft introduces Google G Suite to Office 365 migration tools

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces Google G Suite to Office 365 migration tools: Several weeks ago we added a new Microsoft 365 Roadmap item announcing our intent to add ability to migrate Google G Suite calendars and contacts to the ability to migrate mail to Office 365 using our native migration tools. We're excited to say that this functionality has...
  4. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Google drive plug-in for MS Office?: Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer...
  5. Google drive plug-in for MS Office?

in Windows 10 Support
    Google drive plug-in for MS Office?: Hello, I had the google drive plug-in for MS office products like word, excel which allowed me to access my google drive files directly from excel, word etc, edit and save them in Gdrive. There used to be a tab named 'Google Drive' in the tool bar...pls refer...
  6. Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office

in Windows 10 News
    Drive File Stream to replace Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office: What’s changing We’re updating Drive File Stream to replace the functionality of the “Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office.” As a result, the outdated plugin will be shut down on June 26, 2019. This only impacts users of the Google Drive plug-in for Microsoft Office....
  7. Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images

in Windows 10 News
    Google introducing shoppable ads on Google Images: A recent study shows that Google is the first place US shoppers go to discover or find a new brand or product. But shoppers aren’t just doing their searches on Google.com. We’ve seen that 50 percent of online shoppers said images of the product inspired them to purchase, and...
  8. Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 and Google Drive will not work: I just installed the Google Drive plugin into Office 2016 16.0.4432.1000 64 bit pro. I can not get Google Drive anywhere on the toolbar. Has this ever been fixed? Is there a new version I should d/l? Thank You All This worked in Office 2013 Pro, but I understand that one of...
  9. Introducing Office 365 Connectors

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Office 365 Connectors: Last November, we announced the limited preview of Office 365 Connectors, a brand new experience that delivers relevant interactive content and updates from popular apps and services to Office 365 Groups. We are now bringing this experience to you, our Office 365 customers....
  10. Introducing Google Pay

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Google Pay: If you've ever paid for groceries with Android Pay, used Chrome to automatically fill in your payment info, or purchased an app on Google Play, then you’ve already experienced some of the ways Google helps you pay for things online and in stores. Over the past year, we’ve...