Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

Discus and support Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For several releases, Internet Explorer has had diagnostic tools that help developers debug visual issues, find JavaScript bugs, and profile Web sites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...per-tools.aspx

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2015
  2. Martin Procházka Win User

Opera Mini for Windows Phone 8.

It is not that easy,
    Windows Phone 8 may have introduced native coding (C++), but it is still sandboxed and APIs are limited, which is the reason there are no third party browser engines.

The only way to achieve this is to use IE core and create custom wrapper around it, which is still IE.

You have to voice to get those APIs opened to get 3rd party browsers on Windows Phones.

Regards
    Martin

Martin Procházka, Apr 1, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Restore Points Deleted After Update

I won't pretend to know what Microsoft is thinking. Nevertheless, given all the recovery tools that have been introduced since System Restore first appeared, to say nothing of third-party tools, it would not surprise me to see System Restore go away altogether.

BulldogXX, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

1. Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools - Similar Threads - Introducing Diagnostics Adapter

2. Windows 10 automatic update: forced restart results in lost browser tabs in IE & Edge, is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatic update: forced restart results in lost browser tabs in IE & Edge, is...: Last night, I returned to my desk after going out for a meal, woke my machine from sleep with the intention of continuing to work where I'd left off, only to find that Windows had forced a restart after installing an update. The consequence of this was that although Edge...
  3. Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...

Windows can't be installed on this drive. Using USB Media Tool. (*Note: HDD is not detected...: Hi, This is the first time I encounter this problem. In ASUS Utility BIOS - EZ Mode, the storage/hdd is not detected from any Serial ATA Port, but Flashdrives are detected from USB Port. So I tried to use windows 10 USB installation media. I Successfully booted from a...
  4. WIndows 10 Media Creation Tool and keep OEM apps

WIndows 10 Media Creation Tool and keep OEM apps: My computer shipped with Windows 10 installed, along with some OEM apps. If I use the Media Creation Tool to reinstall Windows, will I lose the ability to install the OEM apps?...
  5. C:\WINDOWS\Diagnostics\Index\DeviceDiagnostic.xml

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C:\WINDOWS\Diagnostics\Index\DeviceDiagnostic.xml: Suddenly there is an pop up window of this error. Please help................. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/cwindowsdiagnosticsindexdevicediagnosticxml/2cdeaac5-460e-44ab-97bd-891da028a3f9
  6. Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Introduces New NUC Kits and NUC Mini PCs to the Intel NUC Family: [img] [ATTACH] The new Intel NUC kits (NUC8i7BEH, NUC8i5BEH, NUC8i5BEK, NUC8i3BEH, NUC8i3BEK, formerly code-named Bean Canyon) allow integrators and DIYers to customize with their choice of storage, memory and operating system. With this flexibility, the Intel NUC kits...
  7. LifeChat 6000 firmware update tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    LifeChat 6000 firmware update tool: I'm still struggling with using Windows 10 and Microsoft LifeChat headphones. Works fine to listen to recordings, but Zoom, Skype, Webex teleconferencing feature fails. I can disconnect/reconnect, uninstall/reinstall, it works for a minute but then all my other devices stop...
  8. Introducing Driver Module Framework

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Driver Module Framework: The Microsoft Devices team is excited to announce the release of an open source framework for Windows driver developers — Driver Module Framework (DMF). With DMF, not only can you easily develop simple and structured Windows Driver Framework (WDF) drivers but also share code...
  9. 1803 Upgrade Won't Install via Media Creation Tool

1803 Upgrade Won't Install via Media Creation Tool: I've got a PC stuck on 1511 that just refuses to install upgrades to more current versions. I'm 100% certain the hardware is supported as I have several other part-for-part identical PCs all running 1803 without issue. After a long time fighting with Windows Update itself...
  10. Cannot attach files in OWA using IE, Firefox or Chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot attach files in OWA using IE, Firefox or Chrome: I am on Windows 10 and unable to attach files using Exchange Web Mail. When I click attachment option, nothing happens. I tried in Edge, IE, FireFox and Chrome and all have same behavior. I am on latest SilverLight version. Please let me know if this issue is still pending....