Windows 10: Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

Discus and support Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For several releases, Internet Explorer has had diagnostic tools that help developers debug visual issues, find JavaScript bugs, and profile Web sites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...per-tools.aspx

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2015

2. Opera Mini for Windows Phone 8.

It is not that easy,
    Windows Phone 8 may have introduced native coding (C++), but it is still sandboxed and APIs are limited, which is the reason there are no third party browser engines.

The only way to achieve this is to use IE core and create custom wrapper around it, which is still IE.

You have to voice to get those APIs opened to get 3rd party browsers on Windows Phones.

Regards
    Martin

Martin Procházka, Apr 1, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Restore Points Deleted After Update

I won't pretend to know what Microsoft is thinking. Nevertheless, given all the recovery tools that have been introduced since System Restore first appeared, to say nothing of third-party tools, it would not surprise me to see System Restore go away altogether.

BulldogXX, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

1. Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools - Similar Threads - Introducing Diagnostics Adapter

2. Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Microsoft Office has been the reigning champ of office suites. The open-source Office suite called LibreOffice is a worthy alternative to Microsoft Office and it appears that a third-party developer has published the app in the Store for Windows 10. Since its early days,...
  3. Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls?

in Windows 10 Support
    Most minimalinstallpossible , third party firewalls?: So... I only use windows for PC gaming. I'm running into the brick wall that new hardware simply isn't supported in Windows 7. I do not want any of the new features of windows 10, just hardware support for my 8'th gen processor and GTX 1070... What is the most basic,...
  4. Third-party developer adds seven Google web apps to the Windows 10 Store

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer adds seven Google web apps to the Windows 10 Store: One of the most common criticisms against Microsoft’s mobile platform was the lack of quality apps for its modern Windows ecosystem. Google is not interested in building UWP apps for Windows 10 devices and the absence in Windows Store is a living proof that the search engine...
  5. 1607 Dark Theme Third Party?

in Windows 10 Customization
    1607 Dark Theme Third Party?: I mean Dark Theme for ALL the windows of course... 59034
  6. Activation Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Diagnostic Tool: The information in the "Activation Troubleshooting" said to "...we request users to initially run the Activation Diagnostic Tool". And that "Choose windows validation from the menu bar and it will run the diagnostics test." However, there is no mention of where that tool is...
  7. Third party software installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Third party software installation: My pc was working okay for alomost a year with WIndows 10 but now I have a problem on both my laptop and desktop with software not loading. I have tried loading some old software that I already have running and get the same error message required priviledge is not held...
  8. DirectX Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool: I just want to remind people not to forget the dxdiag. it's in SysWOW64. You can check your Directx and what is enabled, also a quick peek at your Devices & Drivers for Display, Sound, and Input. Attachment 19803Attachment 19804 6319
  9. Third-party driver updater.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third-party driver updater.: Is there a reasonably safe third party program for mass checking and then updating drivers? Or would it be better for me not to open up that can of worms. And if so is there a way to do the same thing in windows Device Manager? 34032
  10. Show Folder Size in Explorer: Which third-party tool?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Folder Size in Explorer: Which third-party tool?: In searching for a solution to making Windows Explorer show folder sizes, I've come across many threads here and elsewhere. What I cannot find is which free third-party tools are most suitable for one who is somewhat technically challenged and gets confused with too many...