Windows 10: Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

Discus and support Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; For several releases, Internet Explorer has had diagnostic tools that help developers debug visual issues, find JavaScript bugs, and profile Web sites.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...per-tools.aspx

:)

Brink, Apr 1, 2015

2. Opera Mini for Windows Phone 8.

It is not that easy,
    Windows Phone 8 may have introduced native coding (C++), but it is still sandboxed and APIs are limited, which is the reason there are no third party browser engines.

The only way to achieve this is to use IE core and create custom wrapper around it, which is still IE.

You have to voice to get those APIs opened to get 3rd party browsers on Windows Phones.

Regards
    Martin

Martin Procházka, Apr 1, 2015
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    Restore Points Deleted After Update

I won't pretend to know what Microsoft is thinking. Nevertheless, given all the recovery tools that have been introduced since System Restore first appeared, to say nothing of third-party tools, it would not surprise me to see System Restore go away altogether.

BulldogXX, Apr 1, 2015
Thema:

Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools

1. Introducing the IE Diagnostics Adapter for third party developer tools - Similar Threads - Introducing Diagnostics Adapter

2. third party calls.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    third party calls.: Is anyone having issues with making third party calls ? im using windows I already install and uninstall skype and restarted my computer. im using the latest version of skype. there is no dial pad available and it happen to several people.Moved from Spanish Forum...
  3. best third party update tools for windows 10?

best third party update tools for windows 10?: the built update feature fails in win 10 144505
  4. best third party update tools for windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    best third party update tools for windows 10?: the built update feature fails in win 10 144505
  5. Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch

in Windows 10 News
    Third party developer tries to put Windows 10 on Nintendo Switch: After so many months of testing and bug hunting, a group of developers recently ported full Windows 10 on ARM experience to Lumia 950 lineup. The same group of developer also managed to bring Windows 10 on ARM to Raspberry Pi 3. It looks like one of the leading developer Ben...
  6. Third Party Free

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Third Party Free: If the likes of Kaspersky Free or Bitdefender Free are downloaded does Windows 10 stop updating completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/third-party-free/2137ca8d-a7d6-4bd1-8b93-714c0f810ec0
  7. third party reseller

third party reseller: Is purchasing Microsoft products from Brytesoft.com legal? Their website says “When big businesses buy in bulk, sometimes they end up with more licenses than they need. We buy them cheap and pass the savings on to you. It’s the same software at a much lower price.” Does...
  8. Third party drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Third party drivers: I recently purchased a microscope and a microscope camera so I could view the microscope on screen, I loaded the driver and this seemed to be OK, however, when I connected the camera a fault code came up and the computer would not allow me to run the camera. I later found out...
  9. Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Third-party developer publishes LibreOffice in the Microsoft Store for Windows 10: Microsoft Office has been the reigning champ of office suites. The open-source Office suite called LibreOffice is a worthy alternative to Microsoft Office and it appears that a third-party developer has published the app in the Store for Windows 10. Since its early days,...
  10. Show Folder Size in Explorer: Which third-party tool?

in Windows 10 Support
    Show Folder Size in Explorer: Which third-party tool?: In searching for a solution to making Windows Explorer show folder sizes, I've come across many threads here and elsewhere. What I cannot find is which free third-party tools are most suitable for one who is somewhat technically challenged and gets confused with too many...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. brytesoft software scam