Windows 10: Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

Discus and support Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The biggest input into our roadmap for the EdgeHTML web platform is developer feedback. Your ideas and votes on User Voice, questions on Stack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

Source: Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Apr 5, 2016
  2. BunnyJ New Member

Nice addition.. thanks for sharing.

:)

BunnyJ, Apr 5, 2016
  3. Zulfikar Zubair, Apr 5, 2016
  4. Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

microsoft edge

Microsoft edge not work any extension. but need some extension as ads block, mail tracker and so on.

morshedalamC#, Apr 5, 2016
Thema:

Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker

1. Introducing the Microsoft Edge Platform Issue Tracker - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft Edge

2. Edge Chromium Trackers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Chromium Trackers: How do you remove Chromium trackers permanently. I do not use Edge and I still get their trackers. I have toggled everything necessary and I'm still getting them. I can no longer uninstall Edge. What's up with that? I'm seriously thinking of filing an FTC complaint....
  3. Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Kids Mode: There’s so much to be grateful for about the internet – immediate access to the world’s information at your fingertips, discovering inspiring content like DIY videos, and staying connected with family and friends through social media (I...
  4. Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing web capture for Microsoft Edge: Since the release of the new Microsoft Edge, we have heard a lot of feedback about missing the web notes tool that allowed you to capture and mark up content across the web. Frankly, we’ve missed it too! But first, we wanted to make it better. While web notes was...
  5. Microsoft Edge - Platform status

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Platform status: What we’ve built and our roadmap [img] More: https://dev.windows.com/en-us/micros...atform/status/ 32862
  6. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  7. Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft’s new Ad Monetization Platform: Earlier this week, we kicked off our annual developer conference Microsoft Build in front of over 10,000 developers at Washington state convention center with viewers watching the event live around the world. During the keynote and other live sessions, we had several...
  8. Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing EdgeHTML 13, first platform update for Microsoft Edge: Last week, the first major update for Windows 10 began rolling out to over 110 million devices, including improvements in all aspects of the platform and experience. This update brings Microsoft Edge’s rendering engine to EdgeHTML 13, which Windows Insiders have been...
  9. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...
  10. Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker: Announcing the new Platform Issues portal - EdgeHTML issue tracker Report or search EdgeHTML issues, such as problems with site rendering or standards compliance. To request web platform features, visit the Microsoft Edge Platform Suggestion Box. [img] Source:...