Windows 10: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Discus and support Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The subscription service for your life to make the most of your time, connect, and protect the ones you love Now more than ever, as many of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions | Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions | Microsoft 365 Blog

Tenforo, May 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...ily-work-home/

Compare Microsoft 365 subscriptions: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...t-365-products

Brink, May 25, 2020
  4. Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions Office

Well I guess the only way to see what the price is for Home & Family is to sign up ? There are no prices listed on that web site.

storageman, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft 365

2. want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family: I have new pc and have been charged 99,99 for microsoft 365 family , I do not use that application, need to cancel and have a refund, thank you...
  3. want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel subscription for microsoft 365 family: I have new pc and have been charged 99,99 for microsoft 365 family , I do not use that application, need to cancel and have a refund, thank you...
  4. Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full": Hi, i here to seem for help if anyone know how to get this fix. Message show that my Family 365 was full but actually i just only share to 2 people...
  5. Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 family " Subscription is full": Hi, i here to seem for help if anyone know how to get this fix. Message show that my Family 365 was full but actually i just only share to 2 people...
  6. Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft Subscription 365 Personal: My Microsoft Subscription for 365 Personal expires today but I have already bought a Product Key and have registered the details prior to the expiry date. Despite that, I have received a message advising that my Microsoft service will cease on August 1....
  7. unable to change from Miscrosoft 365 personal to Microsoft 365 family

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to change from Miscrosoft 365 personal to Microsoft 365 family: I purchased Microsoft 365 family for my Husbands new PC. My son set it up. the Microsoft family license is now associated with his hotmail account and not mine. We tried to send me an invite to join the Microsoft 365 family but it will not activate. I currently have...
  8. Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available: Since we announced Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions a few weeks ago, I’ve been uplifted by the unique and creative ways people have been using Office and other Microsoft tools to work, learn, and connect from home. From giving piano lessons over...
  9. Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365: Today, we’re pleased to introduce Project Cortex, the first new service in Microsoft 365 since the launch of Microsoft Teams. Project Cortex uses advanced AI to deliver insights and expertise in the apps you use every day, to harness collective knowledge and to empower people...
  10. Introducing Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft 365: Today at Inspire, Satya Nadella unveiled Microsoft 365, which brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees. It represents a fundamental shift in how we will design, build...