Windows 10: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Discus and support Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The subscription service for your life to make the most of your time, connect, and protect the ones you love Now more than ever, as many of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions | Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Tenforo Active Member

Source: Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions | Microsoft 365 Blog

Tenforo, May 25, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available

Source: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...ily-work-home/

Compare Microsoft 365 subscriptions: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/micr...t-365-products

Brink, May 25, 2020
  4. Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions

Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions Office

Well I guess the only way to see what the price is for Home & Family is to sign up ? There are no prices listed on that web site.

storageman, May 25, 2020
Thema:

1. Introducing the new Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions - Similar Threads - Introducing Microsoft 365

2. unable to change from Miscrosoft 365 personal to Microsoft 365 family

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    unable to change from Miscrosoft 365 personal to Microsoft 365 family: I purchased Microsoft 365 family for my Husbands new PC. My son set it up. the Microsoft family license is now associated with his hotmail account and not mine. We tried to send me an invite to join the Microsoft 365 family but it will not activate. I currently have...
  3. My 12 month subscription code for Microsoft 365 Personal will not renew on my Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My 12 month subscription code for Microsoft 365 Personal will not renew on my Microsoft...: I originally subscribed to Office 365 Family and got a free month subscription. Because of security reasons, instead of using my credit card to continue with my purchase, I bought a 12 month card at the local Staples store. By accident, I got a subscription for Personal, not...
  4. 365 subscription.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    365 subscription.: I am using the free 365 subscription. Does this NOT include windows? That was what I needed. All you seem to get is some apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/365-subscription/0b023e45-23b5-4faf-a7d3-559b0f602124
  5. Microsoft 365 Personal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft 365 Personal: If I install Microsoft 365 Personal will I be able to upload all my documents from Microsoft Office desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-365-personal/e1def0ac-1633-4c52-ab76-1f49d3daa723
  6. Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions generally available: Since we announced Microsoft 365 Personal and Family subscriptions a few weeks ago, I’ve been uplifted by the unique and creative ways people have been using Office and other Microsoft tools to work, learn, and connect from home. From giving piano lessons over...
  7. subscription Microsoft Office 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    subscription Microsoft Office 365: I have a subscription for Microsoft Office 365 for a computer at email address *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to renew this subscription as the credit card connected to the greenslopes account has been destroyed Can you please help me do this...
  8. Unable to Pay Overdue Office 365 Personal Subscription

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to Pay Overdue Office 365 Personal Subscription: Card expired so set up a new one and removed the old one. Now just looping on overdue subscription page - select Card (only one available) - Next button - appears to process - then redisplays same page! I only have the one account - although I did change the password...
  9. Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing new Project Cortex service in Microsoft 365: Today, we’re pleased to introduce Project Cortex, the first new service in Microsoft 365 since the launch of Microsoft Teams. Project Cortex uses advanced AI to deliver insights and expertise in the apps you use every day, to harness collective knowledge and to empower people...
  10. Introducing Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft 365: Today at Inspire, Satya Nadella unveiled Microsoft 365, which brings together Office 365, Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, delivering a complete, intelligent and secure solution to empower employees. It represents a fundamental shift in how we will design, build...