Windows 10: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2

Discus and support Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redd1ck [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/redd1ck, Jul 15, 2021.

1. Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2

/u/redd1ck, Jul 15, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User
    dalchina, Jul 15, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

Defer feature updates in Windows 10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Jul 15, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2

Delta6326, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2

1. Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2 - Similar Threads - Introducing next feature

2. Windows 10 next version after 21h2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 next version after 21h2: Hello All,Have few questions as below. From Microsoft is there any latest version release after windows 10 21h2 as currently i am not able to see any further version release on windows 10. Is window 10 will be upgraded to 11 after 21h2 or there is any new version is coming....
  3. feature update to windows 10 version 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    feature update to windows 10 version 21H2: Does anyone know how long it take for the feature update to update? My 21H2 went on without a hitch and I was worried about is so doing?Is it an overnight job? I didn't see a good topic to pick for this.Thanks...
  4. feature update to windows 10 version 21H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    feature update to windows 10 version 21H2: Does anyone know how long it take for the feature update to update? My 21H2 went on without a hitch and I was worried about is so doing?Is it an overnight job? I didn't see a good topic to pick for this.Thanks...
  5. feature update to windows 10 version 21H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1: Today, we are introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1. As people continue to rely on Windows more than ever to work, learn and have fun, we understand the importance of providing the best possible update experience to help people and organizations stay...
  7. Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting faster in next feature update: Windows 10 devices could lose some of its lusters and get slower over time. While there are ways to improve your device performance, it looks like Microsoft is finally making changes with May 2020 Update to make Windows 10 run faster on some hardware. With Windows 10 version...
  8. It is time to defer the next feature update for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    It is time to defer the next feature update for Windows 10: Microsoft plans to finish the next feature update for Windows 10, Windows 10 version 1903, sometime later this month. Windows 10 version 1903 will become available then at the end of March or the beginning of April 2019. First, to administrators of Windows who deploy it...
  9. Feature for next/future windows update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature for next/future windows update.: The latest features in the 1809 version of windows has some neat phone integration features and finally a dark theme for apps, good on you! However it'd nice to be able to pause a windows update. When you check for updates you automatically begin the process of downloading...
  10. Introducing the next generation of Skype

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the next generation of Skype: Life is busy and filled with too many options. Staying connected, with all this noise, can sometimes be challenging. And in a world of choice, having a familiar place to share with the people who are closest to you, can go a long way. Today, we are introducing the next...