Windows 10: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1

Discus and support Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, we are introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1. As people continue to rely on Windows more than ever to work, learn and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1

Source: Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Windows 10 Insider Preview Beta Channel Build 19043.844 (21H1)

:)

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft provides details on Windows 10 version 21H1 release (WHCP)

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...p/ba-p/2138458

Brink, Feb 17, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10 version 21H1 - Similar Threads - Introducing next feature

2. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: This update automatically occurred yesterday, February 15, 2022, I do NOT like automatic updates!!!.Since then, my computer has re-started on its own four times.Once in the middle of me typing a long email.Once in the middle of a Zoom call.Nothing... let me repeat that......
  3. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: This update automatically occurred yesterday, February 15, 2022, I do NOT like automatic updates!!!.Since then, my computer has re-started on its own four times.Once in the middle of me typing a long email.Once in the middle of a Zoom call.Nothing... let me repeat that......
  4. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating: I do not know the purpose of this update, I have tried to update it several times but it does not finish, it always says that there was a problem with the internal program. Can anybody help me?...
  6. Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating: I do not know the purpose of this update, I have tried to update it several times but it does not finish, it always says that there was a problem with the internal program. Can anybody help me?...
  7. Windows 10 Feature Update version 21H1 is not updating

8. Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Introducing the next feature update to Windows 10: 21H2: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/redd1ck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ol3smt/introducing_the_next_feature_update_to_windows_10/
  9. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: I can't seem to install this restart, have been stuck like this for a while, tried restart and updates, update and shut down several times and it still like this...
  10. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1

Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1: My laptop downloaded the update "2021-05 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 KB5003254", that I have not yet installed.If I click on "View optional updates", I see this:I cannot find anything explaining what "Feature...