Windows 10: Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

Discus and support Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Visual Studio IntelliCode brings you the next generation of developer productivity by providing AI-assisted development. Every keystroke and every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

Source: Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode | The Visual Studio Blog

:)

Brink, May 7, 2018
Thema:

Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode

1. Introducing Visual Studio IntelliCode - Similar Threads - Introducing Visual Studio

2. Visual studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual studio: Hello,Why does Microsoft warn against downloading Visual Studio on a Windows 7 professional system, and what about the near unreachable options in the Microsoft Visual Studio installer ?Thank you...
  3. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  4. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio: Dear MS supportMy customer has a Visual Studio 2015 stand alone license on a Windows Server. We need to update the Windows Server to newer OS. I think we can not transfer the license to a new server. Therefore I think we need to purchase a new license for Visual Studio 2015?...
  5. visual studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio: I had major problems with screen flickering. Not device manager so I began uninstalling apps. Then reinstalling. All of a sudden after weeks the flickering is gone and I do not know what caused it. I have no idea what Visual Studio is, but I uninstalled a few versions,...
  6. Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal: Building on the momentum from the recently announced Developer PowerShell, we are excited to share the first preview of the new Visual Studio terminal. This new preview experience is part of Visual Studio version 16.3 Preview 3. [ATTACH] Rather than build everything from...
  7. Microsoft introduces new App Installer template in Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces new App Installer template in Visual Studio 2019: In the lasts months we have learned, here in this blog, how App Installer can help you distribute MSIX packages and keep them automatically updated without using the Store. First, we have learned how to generate such a file with Visual Studio and the wizard to create MSIX...
  8. Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode: We’re excited to announce the general availability of Visual Studio IntelliCode and offer a sneak peek at an up-and-coming feature we think you’ll love! With the release of Visual Studio 2019 Version 16.1, IntelliCode will be included with any workload supporting C#, C++,...
  9. Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio IntelliCode supports more languages and learns from code: At Build 2018, we announced Visual Studio IntelliCode, a set of AI-assisted capabilities that improve developer productivity. IntelliCode includes features like contextual IntelliSense code completion recommendations, code formatting, and style rule inference. IntelliCode...
  10. Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Toolbox: Introducing Windows IoT Core: In this episode, Dmitry Lyalin is joined by Stephen Huang to go over how to get started with Windows 10 IoT Core. Learn the fundamentals such as setting up the OS on an SD card, monitoring your device, using Windows device portal, and running sample code using Visual Studio....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intelli-code cleanup