Windows 10: Introducing Windows 10 Editions

Discus and support Introducing Windows 10 Editions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 is coming this summer in 190 countries and 111 languages. Today, we are excited to share more details on the Windows 10 Editions. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Dave44, May 12, 2015.

1. Dave44 Win User

Introducing Windows 10 Editions

Source: Introducing Windows 10 Editions | Blogging Windows

:)

Dave44, May 12, 2015
  2. BabyWrinkles, May 12, 2015
  3. windows 10 mobile enterpise - edition upgrade - runtime provisioning

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft link for detailed information about Windows 10 versions and check if it helps.

In addition to that, keep yourself updated to all the updates regarding Windows 10 for your device.

Windows Blog

Hope this information was helpful.

Sahil Bali, May 12, 2015
  4. f14tomcat Win User

f14tomcat, May 12, 2015
  5. LEE
    Lee Win User
    Some very good information. . .thanks. Hopefully this will help those that are not sure what is happening in the world of Windows Ten. . .*Smile

6. BunnyJ New Member
    Wana bet?? They still are using that code word.. "service". *Wink

BunnyJ, May 12, 2015
  7. Burgurne Win User
    Thank you for the info.

Any clues of difference betweeen win10 and win10 Pro?

Burgurne, May 12, 2015
  8. Introducing Windows 10 Editions

Likely similar to 8 versus 8 Pro.

alphanumeric, May 12, 2015
  9. As we announced earlier this year, for the first time ever, we are offering the full versions of Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 10 Pro as a free and easy upgrade for qualifying Windows 7, Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1 devices that upgrade in the first year after launch.** Once you upgrade, you have Windows 10 for free on that device.

*Thumbs

alphanumeric, May 13, 2015
  10. I hope that there won't be "Windows 10 with Bing" or "Windows 10 Home with Bing" editions *Sad.

Anshad Edavana, May 13, 2015
  11. Cliff S New Member
    Why not, if it'll be cheaper? You can always change the search engine, can't you? If the OEM do not have to pay to license Windows, the lower-end devices will be cheaper, and more people can afford them.
    Source: http://www.howtogeek.com/195934/what...e-to-use-bing/

Cliff S, May 13, 2015
  12. groze Win User
    So, are insiders going to be able to test other editions? Like home, pro, enterprise, education, mobile?

groze, May 13, 2015
  13. labeeman Win User

If you have the pro of W10 tp installed you are already testing all the versions except enterprise as Pro has all the features of the others.

labeeman, May 13, 2015
  14. LEE
    Lee Win User
    . . .Darn. . .now I'm totally confused, can anyone really explain this, it just doesn't make any sense. . . or it just me. . .*Think

15. Dave44 Win User
    I think it be this

windows 7 starter and home = windows 10 home
    windows 7 pro and ultimate = windows 10 pro

windows 8.1 core = windows 10 home
    windows 8.1 pro = windows 10 pro

Dave44, May 13, 2015
Thema:

1. Introducing Windows 10 Editions - Similar Threads - Introducing Editions

2. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  3. Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Introducing the DEV HOME app in my Windows 11 just arrived via MS Store.: Just received a DEV HOME app update via MS Store.Intrigued I installed it to see what it was.Mainly for development projects.If you are interested go here to read about it.https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/dev-home/Davy....
  4. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  5. Inactive google account policy and error introducing

Inactive google account policy and error introducing: Trfd6h7io5f77sdihrj7dfdi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inactive-google-account-policy-and-error/ae6bdbd9-8747-41a9-b9ca-cfab10af2768
  6. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  7. How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...

How can I introduce my product to the Microsoft Office Team for a possible Acquisition by...: Hello dear Microsoft, My name is Alexander Madani, and I am the product founder and CEO at: EZ Notes - Notes Voice Notes EZ Notes is an award-winning mobility organizer available exclusively on Google Play Store at the moment. This app has been customized for Android users...
  8. Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update

Port exclusions introduced after a Windows update: Hi,I encountered an intermittent issues of some of my network application stop working suddenly with error message "bind: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions". After following the suggestions on this StackOverflow post:...
  9. Introducing the new Xbox One S All-Digital Edition console

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Xbox One S All-Digital Edition console: [ATTACH] At Xbox, we’re inspired by gamers – they’re at the center of everything we do. We’re constantly listening to your feedback and looking for new ways to provide the best value and choice in gaming. Today, we’re excited to announce a new choice we’re bringing to...
  10. When editing models with 3D Builder it introduces corruption causing merge and repair...

When editing models with 3D Builder it introduces corruption causing merge and repair...: Does Microsoft have a solution for the corruption introduced into edited models by 3D Builder? Just in case you're not aware of the problem, here's how it works... I created a some models in 3D Builder. [ATTACH] I would have used 3D Builder to print them, but it...