Windows 10: Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

Discus and support Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In addition to supporting the deployment and management of Windows 10 devices like laptops, tablets, and desktops, we are taking Windows Autopilot to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...2/ba-p/1371494

:)

Brink, May 7, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows Autopilot with Symantec Endpoint encryption

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you want to use Autopilot to upgrade Windows 7 to Windows 10, without decrypting Symantec Endpoint encryption drive.

We would suggest you to refer the Symantec article on
    How to upgrade computers encrypted with Symantec Endpoint Encryption to a Windows 10 release
    and see if that helps.

You may also want to refer the article on
    Windows Autopilot for existing devices
    to know more about using Windows Autopilot.

However, as you are working on Windows Autopilot, let me point you in the right direction towards the appropriate forum better suited for Windows Autopilot. I would suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums, where we have support
    professionals to assist you with your query. I hope that you will find the resolution at the earliest.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 7, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19

Source: Microsoft at MWC Barcelona: Introducing Microsoft HoloLens 2 - The Official Microsoft Blog

See also:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, May 7, 2020
  4. Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

Network requirements for Hololens

Hi Tina,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand that you need to know the network requirements for Microsoft HoloLens . I will certainly help you.

Microsoft HoloLens see a wide array of use-cases for developers, commercial organizations, designers, creators, and those seeking a whole new way to be entertained will find unique value in Microsoft HoloLens.

The network requirements solely depends on the purpose you are using with HoloLens to accomplish developing, designing etc.

I suggest you to post your query here for further information
    on Microsoft HoloLens.

Refer the below article for more information on Microsoft HoloLens.

Microsoft HoloLens Frequently Asked Questions

Keep us posted if you face any issues on Windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2

1. Introducing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 - Similar Threads - Introducing Autopilot HoloLens

2. Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to turn on developer mode on Hololens 2: I'm trying to turn on Developer Mode so that I can run my Unity project on my Hololens. The toggle for Developer Mode isn't grayed out, but when I press it, it does nothing. My Hololens is from an organization, but I confirmed with them that they haven't locked down Developer...
  3. Introducing the new Microsoft Edge for HoloLens 2 Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the new Microsoft Edge for HoloLens 2 Insiders: [img] Experience the best of the Internet in mixed reality! With the new Microsoft Edge on HoloLens 2, you can place browser windows around your physical world, scale them to the size of walls, or have a browser window follow you as you walk around. You can even browse the...
  4. Microsoft announces Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 public preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 public preview: Today, we are announcing Windows Autopilot for HoloLens 2 public preview! In May, the HoloLens and Microsoft Endpoint Manager teams announced the Windows Autopilot private preview for HoloLens 2. Since then, hundreds of customers have participated in the program to deliver...
  5. HoloLens 2 now available at Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens 2 now available at Microsoft Store: HoloLens 2 is the most comfortable mixed reality device available, with industry-leading solutions that deliver an immersive experience—all enhanced by the reliability, security, and scalability of cloud and AI services from Microsoft. Get started right away with...
  6. HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall

in Windows 10 News
    HoloLens 2 expands to new markets this Fall: HoloLens 2 is currently available in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Japan, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In these markets, industry-leading companies in manufacturing, retail, healthcare, and education are using enterprise mixed...
  7. Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Bringing Firefox Reality to HoloLens 2: We are excited to announce that we’re working together with Microsoft to bring the immersive web to one of the most-anticipated mixed reality headsets in the market: HoloLens 2. Building on Microsoft’s years of experience with the current HoloLens, we will work together to...
  8. Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces HoloLens 2 at MWC19: This evening at a press event to kickoff MWC Barcelona, I had the pleasure of joining CEO Satya Nadella and Technical Fellow Alex Kipman onstage to talk in depth about Microsoft’s worldview for the intelligent cloud and intelligent edge. As part of today’s press event, we...
  9. Introducing Surface Book 2

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Surface Book 2: [img] When you think about Microsoft and you hear our mission – to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more – it’s powerful. As product makers, we have to believe in the reasons we build our products. From Office to Windows to Surface,...
  10. Introducing 1st ever experiences for Microsoft HoloLens Development

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing 1st ever experiences for Microsoft HoloLens Development: I am super excited about today’s announcement that the Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition is available for pre-order. We set out on a mission to deliver the world’s first untethered holographic computer and it is amazing to finally be at this point in time where...