Windows 10: Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0

Discus and support Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; XAML Standard We are pleased to announce XAML Standard, which is a standards-based effort to unify XAML dialects across XAML based technologies such... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 18, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0

Source: Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0 - Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, May 18, 2017
  2. johnptd Win User

Windows Update installing the same .NET Framework Package

Akheel,

This is not the standard .NET Framework that would show up under Windows Features in the Programs and Features lists. The issue I am having is with the .NET Native Framework associated with and installed in the WindowsApps area. As I mentioned above I
    am having the same issue with Microsoft Advertising SDK for XAML app. They are repeatedly showing up together in the Reliability Monitor as being "installed". I had another occurrence on May 29th of these two installing but there is no indication that anything
    was changed or added in the WindowsApps folder.

JohnD

johnptd, May 18, 2017
  3. Communication between Standard .NET Component and Windows Runtime Component.

Hi Emilio,

Regarding your concern, this is beyond the scope of our support. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you post your concern on the

TechNet Microsoft forums
    for advanced troubleshooting and provide you details about your concern.

Let us know the result if you need further assistance.

Anthony Gal, May 18, 2017
Thema:

Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0

1. Introducing XAML Standard and .NET Standard 2.0 - Similar Threads - Introducing XAML Standard

2. Standard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard: Standard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/standard/bdeaeed6-25dd-46bf-b87a-5a7002b317e6
  3. standard ps/2 keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    standard ps/2 keyboard: What will happen if I uninstall the original keyboard on my laptop? Is it safe to uninstall it will the power button still work if I press it after the restart? My original keyboard keys didn't work because its connector is loose and I still don't have time to fix this so I...
  4. standard ps/2 keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    standard ps/2 keyboard: What will happen if I uninstall the original keyboard on my laptop? Is it safe to uninstall it will the power button still work if I press it after the restart? My original keyboard keys didn't work because its connector is loose and I still don't have time to fix this so I...
  5. standard ps/2 keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Standard Ps/2 keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Standard Ps/2 keyboard: Hello sir,I have recently update my windows version 1709 to 21H2. My windows gone corrupted.As soon as I updated my windows , only the windows shortcuts of Standard PS/2 Keyboard inbuilt of laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API are not working. I have done these following steps....
  7. Standard Ps/2 keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Standard Ps/2 keyboard: Hello sir,I have recently update my windows version 1709 to 21H2. My windows gone corrupted.As soon as I updated my windows , only the windows shortcuts of Standard PS/2 Keyboard inbuilt of laptop Lenovo Ideapad S145-15API are not working. I have done these following steps....
  8. Standard Ps/2 keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Microsoft Announces .NET Standard 2.1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Announces .NET Standard 2.1: Since we shipped .NET Standard 2.0 about a year ago, we’ve shipped two updates to .NET Core 2.1 and are about to release .NET Core 2.2. It’s time to update the standard to include some of the new concepts as well as a number of small improvements that make your life easier...
  10. Announcing .NET Standard 2.0

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET Standard 2.0: The .NET Standard 2.0 specification is now complete. It is supported in .NET Core 2.0, in the .NET Framework 4.6.1 and later versions, and in Visual Studio 15.3. You can start using .NET Standard 2.0 today. For the impatient: TL;DR .NET Standard is for sharing code....