Windows 10: Introducing Yammer Reactions

Discus and support Introducing Yammer Reactions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; People come to Yammer to have meaningful conversations, to share knowledge, and to build communities. Conversations on Yammer can inform you about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 15, 2020 at 1:12 PM.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Yammer Reactions

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1649174

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-0f181948adad

:)

2. Missing "Files" list in Yammer in IE11

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try to access Yammer in Compatibility view mode and check if it helps.

• Open Yammer using IE 11.
    • From top right corner click on Tools.
    • Select Compatibility view settings.
    • Finally click on Add.
    If this doesn't work, I suggest you to contact Yammer support in this regard and check if it helps.

Here is the link: https://community.office365.com/en-us/w/yammer/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 15, 2020 at 1:15 PM
  3. CraigDow Win User
    Yammer app log in issue

I can't log in on my yammer app on my Company I-Phone, although my password and log-in on my PC works fine. Any Suggestions?

4. Introducing Yammer Reactions

Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

Hi,

I just found another article that provides a workaround on this issue. Basically it uses the Enterprise site mode list manager to force enable IE 11 as X-UA-compatible HTTP header:

Yammer no longer supports IE10 warning message

"Where Enterprise site mode lists are implemented x-ua meta tags in web pages are ignored and the Emulation mode specified in the Enterprise Mode Site Lists manager is used."

Charlie Guo (Shang Hai Wei Chuang Ruan Jian), Sep 15, 2020 at 1:15 PM
Thema:

Introducing Yammer Reactions

1. Introducing Yammer Reactions - Similar Threads - Introducing Yammer Reactions

2. No reaction on the home screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No reaction on the home screen?: I can't get past the home screen. When I start my computer, I can go to Bios and everything works there, but when I reach the start screen (where you can see the time in the lower left corner) nothing happens. No mouse pointer no nothing. No reaction to a keystroke. Keine...
  3. DELL Inspiron webcam light reaction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DELL Inspiron webcam light reaction: I have just purchased a new DELL 3000 and do Zoom yoga teaching. After a week of use the webcam is now giving a very dark picture when I approach the laptop and then goes very bright when I go further back. Whether there is natural light behind me or in front or to the side...
  4. Yammer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yammer: This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I cannot delete the "sad face" within a large square---which is indicating that a "file was deleted". Does any one know how I can...
  5. Mouse is not working, delayed reaction.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is not working, delayed reaction.: New update is messing up, the wireless mouse on my computer and also on my friends computer. The mouse won't move, and then when it does move it has a delayed reaction and just moves along the screen....
  6. Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself: People come to LinkedIn every day to discover what’s happening in their professional communities and talk to one another about topics and ideas related to their work. These conversations cover a wide range, whether it’s discussing industry news, celebrating a company...
  7. Remote Desktop. . .remote reaction at connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote Desktop. . .remote reaction at connection: I have Win 10 PRO and want to use Remote Desktop. I have it installed and working on my home computer and my remote computer on my home LAN. Both are working, however, the remote user (wife) reports that her desktop goes black when I connect from my computer. I saw a forum...
  8. Slow reaction switching from keyboard to touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow reaction switching from keyboard to touchpad: Since upgrading to Windows 10 there is an annoying delay between switching from keyboard to touchpad and vice versa (a delay of about 3-4 seconds). It only happened after installing the windows 10 upgrade. 32057
  9. Blackscreen and no reaction at all

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blackscreen and no reaction at all: Hi, I have a big problem with my PC. At the moment it is not possible to use my pc. Directly after login the screen went black and even pressing the "Num" key dosn't make changes on the keyboard. Normally it should change the LED for the numpad but that didn't work. i...
  10. Increasing the reaction time of Windows links/shortcuts

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Increasing the reaction time of Windows links/shortcuts: Hi there, I've just joined this forum (I was a member of the Win8 forum) and don't know if this question has arisen before. I have a number of links (shortcuts) to our 2 NAS devices in various folders on my PC. These NAS devices go to standby to conserve power after...