Windows 10: Introducing Yammer Reactions

Discus and support Introducing Yammer Reactions in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; People come to Yammer to have meaningful conversations, to share knowledge, and to build communities. Conversations on Yammer can inform you about a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Introducing Yammer Reactions

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...s/ba-p/1649174

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...4-0f181948adad

:)

Brink, Sep 15, 2020

2. Missing "Files" list in Yammer in IE11

Hello,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

Try to access Yammer in Compatibility view mode and check if it helps.

• Open Yammer using IE 11.
    • From top right corner click on Tools.
    • Select Compatibility view settings.
    • Finally click on Add.
    If this doesn't work, I suggest you to contact Yammer support in this regard and check if it helps.

Here is the link: https://community.office365.com/en-us/w/yammer/

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 15, 2020
  3. CraigDow Win User
    Yammer app log in issue

I can't log in on my yammer app on my Company I-Phone, although my password and log-in on my PC works fine. Any Suggestions?

CraigDow, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Introducing Yammer Reactions

Embeded script on sharepoint webpart for use yammer

Hi,

I just found another article that provides a workaround on this issue. Basically it uses the Enterprise site mode list manager to force enable IE 11 as X-UA-compatible HTTP header:

Yammer no longer supports IE10 warning message

"Where Enterprise site mode lists are implemented x-ua meta tags in web pages are ignored and the Emulation mode specified in the Enterprise Mode Site Lists manager is used."

Charlie Guo (Shang Hai Wei Chuang Ruan Jian), Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Introducing Yammer Reactions

1. Introducing Yammer Reactions - Similar Threads - Introducing Yammer Reactions

2. Reaction to comments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reaction to comments: I have noticed the option to "like" "love" "thinking" "angry" "sad" has gone and and you just now get the "like of unlike" It has happened various times, i haven't changed my settings and it just randomly comes back, But it is now becoming an annoyance more that anything...
  3. Reaction to comments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reaction to comments: I have noticed the option to "like" "love" "thinking" "angry" "sad" has gone and and you just now get the "like of unlike" It has happened various times, i haven't changed my settings and it just randomly comes back, But it is now becoming an annoyance more that anything...
  4. Yammer for KFC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yammer for KFC: So basically I signed up to yammer with my school account and then the school blocked yammer on all devices using my school email. I have no idea how to create a new account and I have tried to sign up for yammer with any other account but nothing is working I am so confused...
  5. Yammer for KFC

Yammer for KFC: So basically I signed up to yammer with my school account and then the school blocked yammer on all devices using my school email. I have no idea how to create a new account and I have tried to sign up for yammer with any other account but nothing is working I am so confused...
  6. Yammer for KFC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Yammer Reactions are now inclusive

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Reactions are now inclusive: We believe that Yammer, a tool that connects people and helps build communities, has an important role to play for a sense of belonging and inclusion. And when we build Yammer, we don’t want to simply build for inclusivity, we want to celebrate it. Recently...
  8. No reaction on the home screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No reaction on the home screen?: I can't get past the home screen. When I start my computer, I can go to Bios and everything works there, but when I reach the start screen (where you can see the time in the lower left corner) nothing happens. No mouse pointer no nothing. No reaction to a keystroke. Keine...
  9. Yammer

Yammer: This is related to a Windows 10 Yammer forum. I created a public group and inadvertently posted duplicate documents. I deleted the duplicates, but I cannot delete the "sad face" within a large square---which is indicating that a "file was deleted". Does any one know how I can...
  10. Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing LinkedIn Reactions: More Ways to Express Yourself: People come to LinkedIn every day to discover what’s happening in their professional communities and talk to one another about topics and ideas related to their work. These conversations cover a wide range, whether it’s discussing industry news, celebrating a company...