Windows 10: Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

Discus and support Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just saw this announcement on Intel's website: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by swarfega, Dec 5, 2018.

1. swarfega Win User

Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

I just saw this announcement on Intel's website:

What is changing?
    Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating systems can use Windows DCH Drivers. Intel will begin distributing Windows DCH Drivers for its products beginning in November 2018.

How do these changes affect driver updates for Intel products?
    As of November 2018, driver updates for Intel products on these operating systems will begin transitioning to Windows DCH Drivers. After a driver has been updated to a Windows DCH Driver, it's possible to roll back to a legacy driver; however, rolling back isn't recommended as it involves a complex process that could result in system instability. This system instability is especially pertinent to graphics drivers. You can find more information on this subject.

How do I load Intel® driver updates?
    You can load most Intel® driver updates using the Intel® Driver and Support Assistant (Intel® DSA), which will:
    Detect your machine’s configuration.
    Identify your current Intel® drivers.
    Notify you of any drivers that need updating.
    Give you the opportunity to update those drivers.
    Note that the Intel® DSA tool doesn't currently work for Windows* Server. For these customers, and customers who prefer to manually identify and load a specific driver, these customers can use Download Center.
    More detailed information on DCH Windows Drivers can be found on the Microsoft site.

Source

:)

swarfega, Dec 5, 2018

2. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

Hi David,

Windows 10 update remove the Intel WiDi driver due to compatibility issue. We suggest uninstalling the Intel WiDi driver from Control Panel to avoid it from showing up every time you start your computer. To do this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Click Programs.
    • Choose Programs and Features.
    • Click Intel (R) WiDi Driver and hit Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know goes.

Monica Cam, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Startup error on discontinued Intel driver

the message appears again on restart after uninstall

SubhashKedia, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products - Similar Threads - Introduction DCH Drivers

2. Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers: On my old laptop with windows 10, and now my Windows 11 laptop, I keep getting notified of constant graphics driver updates in a constant loop. I can't imagine Intel is issuing a new update every other day. Is there a permanent fix to this?...
  3. Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeating update request Intel® Graphics – Windows* DCH Drivers: On my old laptop with windows 10, and now my Windows 11 laptop, I keep getting notified of constant graphics driver updates in a constant loop. I can't imagine Intel is issuing a new update every other day. Is there a permanent fix to this?...
  4. Can't update Driver Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't update Driver Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers: I couldn't update Driver Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers Version : 27.20.100.8681 I'm using ThinkPad Lenovo E580 Model 20KS005NVA Windows 10 Pro -64 CPU: Intel core i5-8250u Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 620. I was trying to update my Graphic driver and it...
  5. Introduction

in Windows 10 Support
    Introduction: Greetings My name is Naransamy . I am 67 years young living in Lenasia South ,Johannesburg South Africa I am retired and now starting learning and working with Excel I just myself a Lenovo pc running windows 10 pro and office 2019 I have a few spreadsheets that were given...
  6. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 released for Windows 10: Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6912 is now available for Windows 10 May 2019 Update, October 2018 Update and older versions. Intel graphics driver version 26.20.100.6912 comes with support for a few new games and the usual bug fixes. As per the changelog, the latest...
  7. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 released for Windows 10: Intel is now rolling out a new version of its DCH drivers to Windows 10 machines with improvements and fixes. Intel DCH Drivers version 26.20.100.6709 for Windows 10 adds support Microsoft’s upcoming Windows 10 May 2019 Update and addresses bugs. Intel says that the driver...
  8. Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel® Graphics Control Panel in DCH driver: Hi, After I updated Windows 10 with 1809 version I lost access to Intel® Graphics Control Panel where I could disable auto screen brightness. I found out that version brings so called "DCH" drivers for Intel and the Control Panel was replaced with this app...
  9. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 released for Windows 10: A new version of Intel’s DCH driver is now available for Windows 10 devices. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6577 for Windows 10 adds support for Apex Legends and fixes tons of bugs. Intel DCH version 25.20.100.6577 comes with several improvements and bug fixes. For...
  10. Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6519 released for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel DCH Drivers version 25.20.100.6519 released for Windows 10: In November 2018, Intel published its first Modern Windows Driver (Universal Windows Drivers) for several of its integrated GPUs. Intel’s modern drivers for Windows 10 are now being referred to as DCH Drivers for simplicity and it represents a new way for graphics drivers to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows DCH Drivers

2. Windows DCH Driver

3. nvidia dch driver what is dch

4. dch driver intel,
  5. what is nvidia dch driver,
  6. what is dch driver,
  7. why is Windows changing to DCH Drivers,
  8. what is nvidia dch drivers,
  9. download non-dch drivers intel,
  10. what is windows dch drivers,
  11. What is DCH Driver?,