Windows 10: Introduction

Discus and support Introduction in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Greetings My name is Naransamy . I am 67 years young living in Lenasia South ,Johannesburg South Africa I am retired and now starting learning and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rajann, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Rajann Win User

Introduction

Greetings

My name is Naransamy . I am 67 years young living in Lenasia South ,Johannesburg South Africa

I am retired and now starting learning and working with Excel

I just myself a Lenovo pc running windows 10 pro and office 2019

I have a few spreadsheets that were given to me but do not run on office 2019 excel

My hobbies and interest are on astronumerology and sports with handicapping a new interest

I am busy writing and preparing spreadsheet to help with my interest

I would like help with trying to solve how to use a spreadsheet with 2019 that the macros written earlier do not work

KInd regards

:)

Rajann, Oct 31, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

Source: Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) | Cortana Intelligence and Machine Learning Blog

See also: Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI) | edX

Brink, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Lemming- can anybody help

Thank you for the update.

We recommend following these steps on how to install a game on your computer:

• Insert the DVD in the optical drive of your computer.
    • Find the application.
    • Check the introduction of the document.
    • Click Install.
    • Acknowledge the fine print.
    • Wait for the installation process to be completed.
    • Launch the application and check if it works.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Gerard Qui, Oct 31, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Introduction

Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules

Read more: Intels next-gen, breakthrough 3D XPoint memory revealed to be faced with serious delays

See also:

Brink, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Introduction

1. Introduction - Similar Threads - Introduction

2. Introduction

in Windows 10 Support
    Introduction: Hai Forum Members, I am from Chennai, India and aged 64. Basically a Diploma Engineer in Mechanical Engg. After my retirement, I am staying in my nativeplace and want to utilize my free time meaningfully by learning from basics of handling Computers, Social networking sites...
  3. New to OneDrive - horrible product, worst introduction ever!

in Windows 10 Customization
    New to OneDrive - horrible product, worst introduction ever!: So I just got a new laptop and was keen on editing some video files. The application I was importing large files to automatically used a [windows-user]->Pictures sub-folder which I had no problem with. So after working with 15gb of files I start seeing errors as if there is a...
  4. Introduction to Microsoft Search

in Windows 10 News
    Introduction to Microsoft Search: Microsoft Search is an intelligent, enterprise search experience from Microsoft that applies the artificial intelligence technology (AI) from Bing and deep personalized insights surfaced by the Microsoft Graph, to make search more effective for you, increasing productivity...
  5. Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Introduction of Windows DCH Drivers for Intel Products: I just saw this announcement on Intel's website: What is changing? Microsoft is changing the way that hardware drivers work on the Universal Windows Platform (UWP), Windows® 10 (and later), and Microsoft Windows* Server 2019 (and later). Hardware running on these operating...
  6. new laptop with Windows 10 set up reboots after Cortana introduction, "Just a Moment"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    new laptop with Windows 10 set up reboots after Cortana introduction, "Just a Moment": I just took my new HP laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed out of the box. I turn it on, it asks for language and time zone settings, Cortana introduces herself. The screen then presents me with "there seems to be a problem with your PC, but an update should fix it. If you...
  7. Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Ink 1: Introduction to Ink and Pen: Using a pen and computer has an interesting history that goes farther back than you’d think. In 1888, the first patent for a “electric stylus device for capturing handwriting” was issued to Elisha Gray for the Telautograph. In fact, pen input was being used 20 years before...
  8. Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules

in Windows 10 News
    Intel delays the introduction of 3D XPoint memory modules: Last year Intel announced a breakthrough in memory tech. The company was introducing so-called 3D XPoint technology, which fits nicely in the market somewhere between DRAM and SSDs. The new non-volatile dies were supposed to revolutionize computing, but instead their launch...
  9. Introduction to Windows Phone Internals 2.2

in Windows 10 News
    Introduction to Windows Phone Internals 2.2: Hi all! It's almost two years ago since my last release. But Windows Phone Internals 2.2 is almost ready. It beats the modern SecureBoot implementation. And furthermore, it brings custom ROM's, Mass Storage Mode, Root access and many more hacks to all Windows Phone 8 and...
  10. Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI)

in Windows 10 News
    Free edX Course - Introduction to Artificial Intelligence (AI): KupE0GjnOUg Wondering what Artificial Intelligence, or AI, is all about? Where does data science leave off? And where and how does machine learning apply? AI will likely define the next generation of software. Given all the talk and confusing terminology out there,...