Windows 10: Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...

Discus and support Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; IS this what i think it is?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by [NX1NE13], Aug 9, 2019.

1. [NX1NE13] Win User

Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...

IS this what i think it is? Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command... 44d5667c-6c8c-4045-9b9a-1cfc8991aa35?upload=true.png

:)

[NX1NE13], Aug 9, 2019
  2. graye Win User
    graye, Aug 9, 2019
  3. CedricZT Win User
    Execute Powershell command on remote computer

Hello, I would like to execute a PowerShell command on a remote computer. The command is the following:

Code:
    Invoke-Command -ComputerName 10.40.27.174 -ScriptBlock { Get-ChildItem C:\ } -credential User
    I get the following error:

Code:
    [10.40.27.174] La connexion au serveur distant 10.40.27.174 a échoué avec le message d’erreur suivant: Accès refusé.

Pour plus d'informations, voir la rubrique d'aide about_Remote_Troubleshooting.

+ CategoryInfo          : OpenError: (10.40.27.174:String) [], PSRemotingTransportException

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : AccessDenied,PSSessionStateBroken
    So in English: "The connexion to the remote server 10.40.27.174 failed with the error message: Access denied."

Here is what I did: I have two computer with Windows 10 Home Edition. I start PowerShell admin on both computer.

On both Computer I have executed:

Code:
    Set-Item wsman:\localhost\client\trustedhosts *
    and then

Code:
    Restart-Service WinRM
    I have seen that there are groups. So I also did:

Code:
    net localgroup "Remote Desktop Users" "Elève" /add
    I logged off and on and after

Code:
    PS C:\windows\system32> Get-LocalGroupMemberapplet de commande Get-LocalGroupMember  la position 1 du pipeline de la commande

Fournissez des valeurs pour les paramètres suivants :

Name: Remote Desktop UsersObjectClass Name                  PrincipalSource

----------- ----                  ---------------

Utilisateur LAPTOP-U0369JC1\Elève Local
    On the remote Computer the account is: Elève and there is no password. So When I

have to entered the password I simply press "Enter". I know it's bad for the security, but

it's for a small school.

Do you have an idea what's wrong ? Thank you!

CedricZT, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...

Execute a command from SCCM Task sequence step "Run a Command line"

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion.

That will work indeed, however I need to run it from the SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step and I am not able to figure out how to do that.

Can we change line while executing command from SCCM Task Sequence's Run Command Line Step?

Regards

sccm_learner, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command...

1. Intruder Alert!!? Executing remote command... - Similar Threads - Intruder Alert Executing

2. Close remote desktop session and launch an executable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Close remote desktop session and launch an executable: Having a Windows 10 Enteriprise 2016 LTSB installed on an industrial PC for a totem with a touch screen. This PC run a client application, for simple operations I need sometimes to access the PC with Remote Desktop from a remote location. Finished my activity if I simply...
  3. Close remote desktop session and launch an executable

in Windows 10 Support
    Close remote desktop session and launch an executable: Having a Windows 10 Enteriprise 2016 LTSB installed on an industrial PC for a totem with a touch screen. This PC run a client application, for simple operations I need sometimes to access the PC with Remote Desktop from a remote location. Finished my activity if I simply...
  4. Foreign Device Intruder

Foreign Device Intruder: I have had 2 intrusions into my Windows 10 PC in the last week, both around 10pm and both identified as a phone device by my computer, past my firewalls, password, and named as Car-4e4b. The last 4 characters are of the hardware Mac Address. I've seen this exact same device...
  5. 10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell

in Windows 10 News
    10 CMD commands that can be executed with PowerShell: [ATTACH] PowerShell is Microsoft’s own alternative to their own Command Prompt. Earlier, Microsoft announced that they will be open sourcing PowerShell and will be bringing it to recent versions and different Linux flavors like Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat Enterprise Linux,...
  6. Remotely logoff users command with credentials

Remotely logoff users command with credentials: Hi. I am in need to remotely shutdown servers, i know a command that is "logoff SessionID /server:ComputerName" but this doesn't accept any credentials parameter and i need to run it on powershell that is logged in with the admin credentials of that particular server, the...
  7. Programatically execute remote commands from Linux server to Microsoft Windows server

Programatically execute remote commands from Linux server to Microsoft Windows server: Apparently, there is no explicit way one can achieve this. I have a script on a windows server that I want to execute from a linux server programatically. Is it a supported use case for Windows? If so, can I get a code fragment that shows the same....
  8. Execute Powershell command on remote computer

Execute Powershell command on remote computer: Hello, I would like to execute a PowerShell command on a remote computer. The command is the following: Invoke-Command -ComputerName 10.40.27.174 -ScriptBlock { Get-ChildItem C:\ } -credential User I get the following error: [10.40.27.174] La connexion au serveur...
  9. How to: Execute DOS commands from T-SQL

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to: Execute DOS commands from T-SQL: Sometimes you might have the need to execute a copy, delete or run a batch file from a stored procedure. This can be done by using the xp_cmdshell and execute your command line. This can be done as below EXECUTE master..xp_cmdshell 'copy c:\test.txt c:\test1.txt' You can...
  10. How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Create A Shortcut That Executes The "Undo" Command: Hi, just a quick request. Does anyone know how to create a shortcut that I can open that will run the "Undo" command? For example: Suppose you have File Explorer open and delete a file from a folder. You can right click in that folder and click on "Undo Delete" to have...