Windows 10: Intruppted system restore , stuck in boot and telling your PC ran into a problem needs to...

Discus and support Intruppted system restore , stuck in boot and telling your PC ran into a problem needs to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Last night my network driver were not working so I click on system restore point and left it but it took 3 hrs and same blue screen saying "plz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aashishkumar3, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Intruppted system restore , stuck in boot and telling your PC ran into a problem needs to...

Hi

Last night my network driver were not working so I click on system restore point and left it but it took 3 hrs and same blue screen saying "plz wait and....." so I did a hard restart but after that it stuck on boot of windows logo and after few minutes says "Your pc ran into a problem"

I am important data in d and e drive but I have installed windows in c drive that is enterprise edition 2004 latest H2 build

Is there anyway that I can fix this or can i fresh install windows 10 pro in c drive without effecting files in d and e and what will will happen to graphic driver

PLZ GUIDE ME

WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE

THANKS IN ADVANCE

:)

aashishkumar3, Feb 12, 2021

2. System restore got stuck

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What was the exact issue that you were facing that lead to perform restore?
    • Did you receive any error message, when the system restore got stuck?
    • Did you install any third party security application?

Since the computer is being stuck, I suggest you to restart the computer and try to perform the restore again and check if it helps.

I also suggest you to provide more information regarding the issue which led to perform system restore along with the make and model of the computer.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 12, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Intruppted system restore , stuck in boot and telling your PC ran into a problem needs to...

Problem with System Restore on Win 10

Tried to do a System Restore on a Toshiba laptop this morning. First of all it took over a half hour or more and ended up in a loop which I can't get out of. Never booted up into Windows, just the following messages on the screen:
    • 0xc000021a and go to http://www.windows.com/stopcode which doesn't load
    • Toshiba says it's "preparing automatic repair" then "diagnosing your PC"
    • choices are "restart" which does nothing or "advanced options"
    • Adv. options choices are: "continue to Windows or turn off PC" - same loop again
    use device to recover or troubleshoot choices or repair install
    • Another screen says "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" then I get the same error messages again!!
    Help! I don't want to lose all the data and programs on this PC. Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm fairly new to Windows 10. Tried to get into Safe Mode but all the instructions I found show Windows already loaded. ??

sillycat41, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Intruppted system restore , stuck in boot and telling your PC ran into a problem needs to...

1. Intruppted system restore , stuck in boot and telling your PC ran into a problem needs to... - Similar Threads - Intruppted system restore

2. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. First, a venting exercise to no one in particular. Er, is Bill Gates around? =.=.=.=.=.=.=. START OF VENTING =.=.=.=.=.=.= I see hundreds of posts for this issue. Few seem to be marked as answered. I was...
  3. "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart"

"your system ran in a problem and needs to restart": i get this error "your system ran in a problem and needs to restart" very frequently on my laptop sometimes twice a dayi have a dell g5 laptop and it is a year oldhere's a minidump filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!Av3UfLZlZPYSlWVYOkTzxNuhGhZM?e=ynhdo9please any help is hugely...
  4. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": I went to boot up my computer as always and saw I had an update at the bottom right. Updated my computer and when I restarted o started watching goodfellas on netflix. I don't think I had any apps open other than chrome and discord and after maybe 30 minutes of watching, my...
  5. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: Hello! Today as I tried to launch my Laptop Acer Predator Helios 300, Windows 10 occurred a problem. Initially it said “Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart” and then went through a diagnosing action and froze out at “Preparing Automatic Repair” black screen with...
  6. "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart..": I don't know why this happens to my pc frequently. I was reading a pdf and suddenly a blue colored screen with this above typing appears. It made me wait till it finished the restart. I have an online exam in the coming days and I am really worried that this could happen...
  7. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone got this windows 10 error of: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart it for you. If you call a support person, give them this info. Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.: So I have a lenovo z51-70 laptop 16 GB of ram and r9 m375 amd graphic card. So one day My laptop's fan was loud that was because it is scratching into something so when this happens usually I give it a weak slap on the keyboard or I open the cover from downside and randomly...
  9. :( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

:( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I have a problem since when I started to use the new graphic gtx 750ti i have a problem i'm showing up Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA while I used the integrated I did not have this problem, and I noticed that we are it...
  10. "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart"

in Windows 10 Support
    "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart": This is an intermittent problem, and never occurred with Windows 7. When I receive this error and reboot, my computer will usually not post. Repeatedly resetting the start button (about 50 to 100 times) will eventually allow the computer to boot, and all is well for a month...