Windows 10: INTRUSION

Discus and support INTRUSION in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by the number, May 8, 2023.

1. INTRUSION

When the power supply is cut outside my door, my pc will get to shutdown. In this case a small battery plugged in my pc would be useful? Or any other good idea do you have? If so, it would be grateful to let me know how to do. Intrusions happen frequently even though when I am sleeping. They are leaving clues on purpose. It means my life is up to them. - It is a warning to do nothing. - to Micosoft communitye useful?*Moved from feedback.

:)

the number, May 8, 2023

2. Intrusive ads on out look

Outlook could be Microsoft Office Outlook.

Outlook could also mean the replacement for Hotmail; Outlook.com.

Bill Smithers, May 8, 2023
  3. taskbar daily intrusions

No go, still daily intrusions

Then you have to tell us what "daily intrusions" you're referring to. Otherwise we have to guess.

RottweilerX, May 8, 2023
  4. INTRUSION

Very Intrusive Nokia PC Suite

I have an N95 and have recently upgraded to the new version of PC Suite (V 7.0.8.2) and it insists on inserting itself in my start-up list, and whatever I do to stop it, it re-inserts itself.

I do not want it loaded all the time as it will use up memory and processing. Can anyone tell me how to stop it doing this? Most applications have a option to load at start-up which can be turned off - I find this very intrusive of Nokia!

Thanks

jcaswell---01, May 8, 2023
Thema:

INTRUSION

1. INTRUSION - Similar Threads - INTRUSION

2. Intrusive OneDrive installation, hijacking of folder paths.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intrusive OneDrive installation, hijacking of folder paths.: Fed up with stupid Microsoft's aggressive, intrusive practices and this is a well known issue specifically with OneDrive being reinstalled without consent, hijacking folder paths in Outlook local and file explorer, with no way to reverse it.I've reinstalled windows 11 clean,...
  3. Intrusive OneDrive installation, hijacking of folder paths.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intrusive OneDrive installation, hijacking of folder paths.: Fed up with stupid Microsoft's aggressive, intrusive practices and this is a well known issue specifically with OneDrive being reinstalled without consent, hijacking folder paths in Outlook local and file explorer, with no way to reverse it.I've reinstalled windows 11 clean,...
  4. How do I turn off intrusive news from Windows 10 search?

in Cortana
    How do I turn off intrusive news from Windows 10 search?: I have a Windows 10 PC where news has started appearing in the "Type here to search" task bar. How do I make it go away? I have looked into various settings, but no joy. There must be some way to turn it off right? But how? Thanks....
  5. How do I turn off intrusive news from Windows 10 search?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off intrusive news from Windows 10 search?: I have a Windows 10 PC where news has started appearing in the "Type here to search" task bar. How do I make it go away? I have looked into various settings, but no joy. There must be some way to turn it off right? But how? Thanks....
  6. How do I turn off intrusive news from Windows 10 search?

7. How do I get rid of the AI? Is is very intrusive and keeps resetting my settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the AI? Is is very intrusive and keeps resetting my settings.: I am about to give up on Microsoft and remove all my account and even the email I use for 80% of my contacts.Reason is the Invasion of the intrusive Bing Chat AI.I was writing a legal document and the stupid AI kept coming stating didn't you mean and the it correct the...
  8. How do I get rid of the AI? Is is very intrusive and keeps resetting my settings.

How do I get rid of the AI? Is is very intrusive and keeps resetting my settings.: I am about to give up on Microsoft and remove all my account and even the email I use for 80% of my contacts.Reason is the Invasion of the intrusive Bing Chat AI.I was writing a legal document and the stupid AI kept coming stating didn't you mean and the it correct the...
  9. How do I get rid of the AI? Is is very intrusive and keeps restting my settings.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of the AI? Is is very intrusive and keeps restting my settings.: I am about to give up on Microsoft and remove all my account and even the email I use for 80% of my contacts.Reason is the Invasion of the intrusive Bing Chat AI.I was writing a legal document and the stupid AI kept coming stating didn't you mean and the it correct the...
  10. Abject Intrusiveness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Abject Intrusiveness: At least once a week, when I power on my pc after a complete shutdown I get this intrusive, big blue screen see attachment. I'm not sure if this is caused by my pc's manufacturer Dell or if it is from Windows, either way I would like to get rid of it permanently. Any...