Windows 10: Intstall app store

Discus and support Intstall app store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intstall-app-store/c5e32a47-eb49-4571-a3a8-6c8739baba03" Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by faizwahyu, Aug 15, 2019.

1. faizwahyu Win User

Intstall app store

Connect

:)

faizwahyu, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Intstall app store :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Apple Claims Steam Link App Violates App Store Guidelines

Here's what Valve is contending with:
    App Store Review Guidelines - Apple Developer

The ones that stand out that may have caught Steam Link:
    So yeah, there's a lot of reasons why Steam Link would get rejected.

App submissions and approvals is a thing between developer and Apple. Valve intentionally let this information leak probably because Apple's restrictive guidlines will never allow Steam Link to be on the store. Valve is hoping the Steam user base makes a lot of noise so Apple grants Valve and exemption. I doubt it will work. Apple loves control and Steam Link is a portal into the Linux/Windows ecosystem. Even if Steam Link were exclusive to Mac OS, Apple would likely demand Valve use Mac OS's remote desktop features rather than Steam Link.

I'd be shocked if Apple allows it.

FordGT90Concept, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Intstall app store

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Intstall app store

1. Intstall app store - Similar Threads - Intstall app store

2. Windows 11 intstall USB not bootable with B660M motherboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 intstall USB not bootable with B660M motherboard: I just built a new PC and am attempting to install windows 11. My motherboard is an ASRock B660M Pro RS and I've flashed the bios to the latest version 12.03. The rest of the hardware is also compatible with Windows 11. I don't have access to another windows PC so I used by...
  3. Windows 11 intstall USB not bootable with B660M motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 intstall USB not bootable with B660M motherboard: I just built a new PC and am attempting to install windows 11. My motherboard is an ASRock B660M Pro RS and I've flashed the bios to the latest version 12.03. The rest of the hardware is also compatible with Windows 11. I don't have access to another windows PC so I used by...
  4. Windows 11 auto intstalled on my pc, help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 auto intstalled on my pc, help!: Window 11 auto installed on my ideapad 5, and I don't like it. So i recently woke up and it told me "Windows 11 will install in 2 hours" And there was only a "Restart now" or a "Restart in an hour". There was no "Never" option. Can you help me go back to windows 10?...
  5. Windows 11 auto intstalled on my pc, help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 auto intstalled on my pc, help!: Window 11 auto installed on my ideapad 5, and I don't like it. So i recently woke up and it told me "Windows 11 will install in 2 hours" And there was only a "Restart now" or a "Restart in an hour". There was no "Never" option. Can you help me go back to windows 10?...
  6. Apps in app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps in app store: New laptop. Also had surgery so typing one handed. please forgive typos. on my desktop I downloaded and paid for the Cricut Design Space App. Windows 10 does not allow a download straight from the cricut web site, just from the app store, where there is a 9.99 charge for this...
  7. APP store for APPS

APP store for APPS: I just purchased a Lenovo laptop and installed Microsoft 365. Microsoft windows app store will not allow me to install a good app store so I can add apps ie:banking, Veterans app etc. Can someone please direct me to another app store Thanks...
  8. Store app

Store app: Microsoft store was deleted from my PC. How do I reinstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-app/dbd489e4-cda4-4de4-9dc2-1dc4930cdf63"
  9. store apps

store apps: apps not download frozen at working right i need help nothing i do does not work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-apps/62232811-3b6c-4e5f-94e7-9683dbfe7686"
  10. Intstalling Off.2010 on storage and W10 on SSD?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Intstalling Off.2010 on storage and W10 on SSD?: I had to reinstall W10 (worked, yay!) Now I have to install my Office 2010 discs and get any updates from way back when. I installed W10 on my SSD. Is it ok to install Office 2010 on the 1TB storage drive? I would prefer to save the SSD for W10, and speed intensive...