Windows 10: Intune - Disable inital setup for new user

Discus and support Intune - Disable inital setup for new user in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all. one of our clients has asked us to develop intune for their organisation and I am trying to disable the inital setup a user does when they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OITOLLIE, May 1, 2020.

1. OITOLLIE Win User

Intune - Disable inital setup for new user

Hello all. one of our clients has asked us to develop intune for their organisation and I am trying to disable the inital setup a user does when they first login to a device.

for example I want to set all the Advertising ID etc the same but also I want to disable the abitliy for them to set pins.

basically when a new user first logs in I dont want them selecting all the settings. I am very new to intune and cannot seem to find the info I am looking for on the documention.

:)

OITOLLIE, May 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 1, 2020
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, May 1, 2020
  4. Zima Blue Win User

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

After doing my own research it appears this depends on what kind of Android device you want to enroll. Starting with:

In my case, I wanted to enroll a fully-managed device:

Enroll Android Enterprise dedicated devices or fully managed devices in Intune - Microsoft Intune

According to the above documentation:

*Admins or users are to: (5) On the Google sign-in screen, enter afw#setup instead of a Gmail account, and then choose
    NEXT.*

The next step is to scan or input the Android enrollment token - Intune blade (Azure portal) > Device enrollment - Android enrollment > Android enrollment (under Manage) > Corporate-owned, fully managed user devices (Preview)

Zima Blue, May 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Intune - Disable inital setup for new user - Similar Threads - Intune Disable inital

2. Unable to Disable Defender intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Disable Defender intune: I enrolled a workstation into intune and it automatically enabled Defender even though another antivirus provider is already installed. I since created a policy to disable to the defender and disable tamper protect. The policies apply successfully to the work station. When...
  3. Unable to Disable Defender intune

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to Disable Defender intune: I enrolled a workstation into intune and it automatically enabled Defender even though another antivirus provider is already installed. I since created a policy to disable to the defender and disable tamper protect. The policies apply successfully to the work station. When...
  4. Unable to Disable Defender intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Intune Enrollment Standard Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Enrollment Standard Users: I am trying to enroll about a 100 systems in Intune. I want the user to be signed in as a standard user. I am told the only way to do this will be using AutoPilot. Thats is just not possible for us to do in a running company. It requires a factory reset device and a hardware...
  6. Intune Enrollment Standard Users

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Enrollment Standard Users: I am trying to enroll about a 100 systems in Intune. I want the user to be signed in as a standard user. I am told the only way to do this will be using AutoPilot. Thats is just not possible for us to do in a running company. It requires a factory reset device and a hardware...
  7. Intune Enrollment Standard Users

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. New PC - User Account Setup Guidace

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New PC - User Account Setup Guidace: I will be configuring a new Windows 10 Home PC soon. To be specific, using the Out of Box Experience after opening a store-bought laptop. The last time I did this, in 2016, I caused myself some confusion between the name of the Windows user and the Microsoft Account. What I...
  9. Winlogon Init

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Winlogon Init: Hi, My PC is under Windows 10 2004 and my boot takes too much time. It's like that since more than a year and I can't recon when it happened and what installation or else could be linked to this change. I did a BT and to me it seems the issue comes from the "Winlogon Init"...
  10. Unable to setup new user account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to setup new user account: I had another issues prior to this one that I posted about yesterday and now this is a new issue that popped up as a result. Right now the only user account on my machine is the system admin account, which I had to setup to get admin permissions going on my computer. Now...