Windows 10: Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs

Discus and support Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Damien W_206, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs

Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs ?

:)

Damien W_206, Jan 5, 2023

2. change size of background wall paper+it is a custon wallpaper(my picture)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps you to
    change size of background wall paper.

a) Right click on the desktop screen.

b) Select personalize and click on Desktop Background at the bottom of the screen.

c) Select the image and change the picture position to Centre from the drop down list.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 5, 2023
  3. wall paper

Does anyone have the address for the wall paper program that uses your pictures?

Elizabeth LBarber, Jan 5, 2023
  4. Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs

What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Jan 5, 2023
Thema:

Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs

1. Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs - Similar Threads - Intune install bing

2. Projectors not working on all PCs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projectors not working on all PCs: Hi!I have a really strange problem.I work at a school, and we have 40 class rooms. A few teachers can't connect to a couple of projectors, but have no problems on any other. And all the other teachers have no problems on the projectors that the former teachers are having...
  3. Projectors not working on all PCs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Projectors not working on all PCs: Hi!I have a really strange problem.I work at a school, and we have 40 class rooms. A few teachers can't connect to a couple of projectors, but have no problems on any other. And all the other teachers have no problems on the projectors that the former teachers are having...
  4. Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs

Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs: Intune , how to install bing wall papers to all company pcs and non pcs ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intune-how-to-install-bing-wall-papers-to-all/0d6a37d7-5101-421a-81e1-5a822ed95ef8
  5. Win11 changing wall paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  6. Win11 changing wall paper

Win11 changing wall paper: After the most recent update for Win11, my windows wallpaper is not functioning. I just have a blue screen. I used to get a photo which also asked me"did I like what I saw" and I could click yes or no. After that I could click to my login in screen. I liked that function of...
  7. Wall paper Windows 10

in Cortana
    Wall paper Windows 10: How to change wallpaper https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wall-paper-windows-10/2b8b8ab4-83c3-4fb8-8f0a-76b921c2917a
  8. Custom image as wall paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Custom image as wall paper: How do I get rid of white space of custom image used for wallpaper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/custom-image-as-wall-paper/38bed43c-458f-48a6-9fec-f1a00fbf9b6c
  9. How to enable all my PCs (and only my PCs) remote desk top

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to enable all my PCs (and only my PCs) remote desk top: Win 10 Pro, Three PCs on home network all win 10 pro. When trying to enable remote desk top is a recommended box allow connections with network level authentication. It says to select users, but does not list my three PCs. How do I set up so anyone on any on my three...
  10. Lag on all Windows 10 PCs in a Company

in Windows 10 Support
    Lag on all Windows 10 PCs in a Company: Dear colleagues, I'm the IT guy in a very large company. While Windows 7 is not to be found in stores anymore we were forced to use Windows 10. The only problem is that all our stations have some kind of lag while performing some tasks. Video presentation here: Problema...