Windows 10: Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

Discus and support Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Sven Kufner, Jan 13, 2023.

1. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license and therefore all permissions for Intune. Unfortunately, only devices with the Azure AD Joined join type are synced into Intune and for those Intune is entered as MDM, as we would like for all devices. But devices that are Hybrid Azure AD joined, can not be managed in Intune and as MDM is None.The MDM server URL is stor

:)

Sven Kufner, Jan 13, 2023

2. Intune MDM enrollment error

Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the "Something went wrong" page and gives me the Server Error code: 80180014

correlation id: not available

This does not happen to any of our organizations other devices, and I have done the exact same steps to prep the machine for intune that I do with each device.

chaseman456, Jan 13, 2023
  3. Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker

Goal: To deploy Bitlocker via Intune to both Hybrid Joined / AzureAD joined windows 10 devices.

Issue - Currently seeing errors for machines relating to password rotation in the configuration of most workstations.

Error:

-2016281112 (Remediation failed)

ERROR CODE

0x87d1fde8

ERROR DETAILS

Remediation failed

The encryption appears to be taking place, but the password rotation is failing. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I've googled for several days at this point.

Sean Todd (Sean.Todd), Jan 13, 2023
  4. Ram_E Win User

Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

Hybrid intune on premises can't manage devices.

Hi there,

We have an hybrid on premises setup running a local server, with office 365 setup.

If we add an device through a global device enrollment manager.

The device wil be added to the Azure AD devices, but the All devices section stays empty.

My MDM authority = Microsoft Intune.

COMPLIANT says N/A not sure what this means, but is there a way to enable this device to make it compliant?

Or doesn't this setup let me manage devices through intune at al?

Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune" 82a2b5a3-c98c-4d1a-9886-4d2f14a8663a?upload=true.png

Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune" 3268344c-e46d-49c2-babb-50d58ad87d4f?upload=true.png

Ram_E, Jan 13, 2023
Thema:

Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

1. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune" - Similar Threads - Intune Hybrid Join

2. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  3. Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intune Hybrid Join, MDM „None"by AD Devices but by AAD Devies „Intune": Dear Microsoft Community, Unfortunately we are having some issues with the Hybrid Join setup where we are not able to verify them. The devices are joined from Active Directory Hybrid into Azure Active Directory and are stored there as such. We have the Education E5 license...
  4. Intune MDM enrollment error

Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  5. Intune MDM enrollment error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune MDM enrollment error: Hi! Im trying to join a device to azure AD using the access work or school page, then by hitting connect, and "Join this device to azure AD" when im prompted to put in my credentials I do and then it shows my AAD to join. I hit join and then an error pops up that gives me the...
  6. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  7. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE: As in the subject. How can I add it back so it's managed by Intune?We only have Azure AD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/device-shows-in-intune-as-azure-ad-joined-but-mdm/29d7c862-8154-4ae4-99cf-12e3d3ffc064
  8. Device shows in Intune as Azure AD Joined but MDM is NONE

9. Intune MDM scripts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Intune MDM scripts: Does anyone know if when you push a script to a Windows 10 machine from Intune MDM, will it leave a copy in a cache somewhere on the target Windows machine? My MDM script contains a password and I don't want someone to find it....
  10. Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 - Hybrid Joined Machines - Intune Bitlocker: Goal: To deploy Bitlocker via Intune to both Hybrid Joined / AzureAD joined windows 10 devices. Issue - Currently seeing errors for machines relating to password rotation in the configuration of most workstations. Error: -2016281112 Remediation failed ERROR CODE...