Windows 10: Intune issue

Discus and support Intune issue in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello! I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by semlan77, Jan 22, 2020.

1. semlan77 Win User

Intune issue

Hello!
    I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be?

:)

semlan77, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Miguelonky, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Intune issue

Intune

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Microsoft Intune, is a product which helps you to deliver cloud capabilities for PC and mobile devices.

If you need help in implementing Intune and need to know how and on what device you are trying it in an organization level you may refer the below articles, which will give a clarity on the product and its usage.

Microsoft Intune:

What is Microsoft Intune - Azure

Intune deployment planning, design, and implementation guide:

Intune plan and design introduction - Microsoft Intune

Microsoft Intune Support:

How to get support for Microsoft Intune - Microsoft Intune

Basically, Microsoft Intune is an Enterprise level product which is more appropriate to be posted in Microsoft TechNet forum. Please post this question in the
    TechNet
    forum to get further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

Intune issue

1. Intune issue - Similar Threads - Intune issue

2. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  3. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  4. Intune device issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune device issue: Hello,has anyone experienced an issue where a device in intune has had a "fresh start" however it didn't actually do anything and has removed the device from intune? The device has no local admin account and cannot be managed in intune anymore with things locked down such as...
  5. Intune device issue

Intune device issue: Hello,has anyone experienced an issue where a device in intune has had a "fresh start" however it didn't actually do anything and has removed the device from intune? The device has no local admin account and cannot be managed in intune anymore with things locked down such as...
  6. Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11

Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11: Hello,we have about 100 laptops in our organization, Intune seems to be working well with Windows 10 devices. All out laptops are Lenovos.We have started buying laptops with windows 11 now and in all laptops we have issues downloading software from Company portal. Most of the...
  7. Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune compliance and portal issues with Windows 11: Hello,we have about 100 laptops in our organization, Intune seems to be working well with Windows 10 devices. All out laptops are Lenovos.We have started buying laptops with windows 11 now and in all laptops we have issues downloading software from Company portal. Most of the...
  8. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool: App Wrapper Version::-> 1.0.3935.1Operating System Mac, Linux, Windows and Version:-> WindowsJava Version: - 20.0.2Development Platform Java, Xamarin, Cordova, React:-> Cordovabuild-tools Version:- >INF Building resources...[TODO - Insert this section from your logs.]ERR...
  9. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool: App Wrapper Version::-> 1.0.3935.1Operating System Mac, Linux, Windows and Version:-> WindowsJava Version: - 20.0.2Development Platform Java, Xamarin, Cordova, React:-> Cordovabuild-tools Version:- >INF Building resources...[TODO - Insert this section from your logs.]ERR...
  10. I am facing a issue in wrapping a android apk with Microsoft Intune wrapping tool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware