Windows 10: Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Discus and support Intune User-driven upgrade issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, We have been recently testing Intunes autopilot feature, specifically the user-driven profile in order to automate device roll-outs. When... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Brandan Chandler, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hello,

We have been recently testing Intunes autopilot feature, specifically the user-driven profile in order to automate device roll-outs.

When testing the user-driven profile on an existing device, which is reset, we found that once we have signed into the user account associated to the device, it then starts the configuration of the device but gets stuck on "Please wait while we set up your device" this will go on forever.

Strangely I have removed the device from intune, reset it again and provisioned it against a 'self-deploy' profile and it works and I can completely set up the machine.

I would be grateful for any advise or guidance on this matter.

Many thanks,

Brandan

:)

Brandan Chandler, Aug 15, 2019

2. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Aug 15, 2019
  3. Intune Company Portal

Hello team,

im facing issue while user trying to enroll Iphone with Intune Comapny Portal. User always got message while trying to enroll : update your device settings (user already setted up password in settings) but still got the same and cant pass to other step of
    enrollment

Could you pleae help

thank you

Michel1981, Aug 15, 2019
  4. Lester_C Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

Hi Neil Garner,

You can refer to the following article about the detailed steps.

How do I sign in to the Company Portal

If you need further assistance about this, I would suggest you post a new thread in our

Microsoft Intune forum
    on TechNet which is a specific support channel for Intune related queries.

Thank you for posting here in Microsoft Community.

Regards

Lester_C, Aug 15, 2019
Thema:

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

1. Intune User-driven upgrade issues - Similar Threads - Intune User driven

2. Issue with Primary DNS Suffix Not Applying in User Driven Entra Join Deployment Profile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Primary DNS Suffix Not Applying in User Driven Entra Join Deployment Profile: Hello,I have an on-premises AD setup. Intune Connector and Azure AD Connectors are configured and functioning correctly. My requirement is to configure auto-pilot with an Entra Join Profile, enabling users to log in via Entra AD. After-login, users should be able to ping...
  3. Issue with Primary DNS Suffix Not Applying in User Driven Entra Join Deployment Profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Primary DNS Suffix Not Applying in User Driven Entra Join Deployment Profile: Hello,I have an on-premises AD setup. Intune Connector and Azure AD Connectors are configured and functioning correctly. My requirement is to configure auto-pilot with an Entra Join Profile, enabling users to log in via Entra AD. After-login, users should be able to ping...
  4. Intune device issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune device issue: Hello,has anyone experienced an issue where a device in intune has had a "fresh start" however it didn't actually do anything and has removed the device from intune? The device has no local admin account and cannot be managed in intune anymore with things locked down such as...
  5. Intune device issue

Intune device issue: Hello,has anyone experienced an issue where a device in intune has had a "fresh start" however it didn't actually do anything and has removed the device from intune? The device has no local admin account and cannot be managed in intune anymore with things locked down such as...
  6. Intune Enrollment Standard Users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Enrollment Standard Users: I am trying to enroll about a 100 systems in Intune. I want the user to be signed in as a standard user. I am told the only way to do this will be using AutoPilot. Thats is just not possible for us to do in a running company. It requires a factory reset device and a hardware...
  7. Intune Enrollment Standard Users

Intune Enrollment Standard Users: I am trying to enroll about a 100 systems in Intune. I want the user to be signed in as a standard user. I am told the only way to do this will be using AutoPilot. Thats is just not possible for us to do in a running company. It requires a factory reset device and a hardware...
  8. Intune Enrollment Standard Users

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. issue with intune install and uninstall

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    issue with intune install and uninstall: I work at a college in the IT department need some help, trying to install some software with intune. We have over 350 laptops on campus that need the updated software. I have followed the intune instructions on setting up the program; I need to uninstall the old software and...
  10. Intune issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Intune issue: Hello! I have some issues with intune enterprise. When i activate mfa then it does not work to log in in ios devices. It works perfectly fine for Android devices. What could The issue be? 148983

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user driven intune

2. intune user profile changed to local after windows update