Windows 10: Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2.

Discus and support Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; we have some Intune win32 application created with user context that are working fine on all version of win10 and win11 22H1. we have recently upgraded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sandeep More, Nov 30, 2022.

1. Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2.

we have some Intune win32 application created with user context that are working fine on all version of win10 and win11 22H1. we have recently upgraded few devices to Win11 22H2. It has been observed that any application deployed with user context gets failed on Win11 22H2 with error Unknown 0x87D30000. Also we are using ServiceUI.exe in order to bring the SYSTEM Process to Interactive Mode for some packages which are deployed with system context. Such packages are also getting failed with same error code on Win11 22H2IntuneManagementExtension.log: shows IPExitCode : 4294967295

:)

Sandeep More, Nov 30, 2022

2. INTUNE -

Hi All,

We are moving towards the modern management and deploying apps via INTUNE and i have a request to create an Applocker policy to disable %SYSTEM32%\Windows\PowerShell\* for all users and exclude administrators.

Question is if i block powershell, will the powershell Win32 apps and script deployed via INTUNE will also be blocked ?

sathyaprakash24, Nov 30, 2022
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 30, 2022
  4. Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2.

What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Nov 30, 2022
Thema:

Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2.

1. Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2. - Similar Threads - Intune Win32 App

2. context menu gets 100% transparant sometimes win11 22H2 latest update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    context menu gets 100% transparant sometimes win11 22H2 latest update: it happened after I updated to the latest Windows version, I even tried to roll back the update but it didn't work when I try to right-click, sometimes the whole context menu's background spawns without colour....
  3. context menu gets 100% transparant sometimes win11 22H2 latest update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    context menu gets 100% transparant sometimes win11 22H2 latest update: it happened after I updated to the latest Windows version, I even tried to roll back the update but it didn't work when I try to right-click, sometimes the whole context menu's background spawns without colour....
  4. Web apps Not working in WIN11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web apps Not working in WIN11: I use web apps like and I don't like using browser much but yesterday my Pc showed that blue screen and had some errors. I closed it after it restarted and when I am using it today all my web apps are opening in browser and there's an option in browser to install those app...
  5. Web apps Not working in WIN11

Web apps Not working in WIN11: I use web apps like and I don't like using browser much but yesterday my Pc showed that blue screen and had some errors. I closed it after it restarted and when I am using it today all my web apps are opening in browser and there's an option in browser to install those app...
  6. Intune Win32 App Install Error 0x800700C1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Win32 App Install Error 0x800700C1: I've created a few Intune Win32 applications, but the two most recent apps I've created are giving me the error 0x800700C1 on some devices. It seems to install fine on most devices, but there are one or two devices that the apps will not install on. Older apps are working...
  7. Intune Win32 App Install Error 0x800700C1

Intune Win32 App Install Error 0x800700C1: I've created a few Intune Win32 applications, but the two most recent apps I've created are giving me the error 0x800700C1 on some devices. It seems to install fine on most devices, but there are one or two devices that the apps will not install on. Older apps are working...
  8. Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune Win32 App not working with user context on Win11 22H2.: we have some Intune win32 application created with user context that are working fine on all version of win10 and win11 22H1. we have recently upgraded few devices to Win11 22H2. It has been observed that any application deployed with user context gets failed on Win11 22H2...
  9. Win11 22H2 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win11 22H2 update: Im not able to install the update it has an error 0x000004C3. Im running Windows 11 that came from free upgrade. I have compatible machine so I dont think it should have problem. I have enough storage as well. Where does this error came from and how to resolve it?...
  10. Win11 22H2 update

Win11 22H2 update: Im not able to install the update it has an error 0x000004C3. Im running Windows 11 that came from free upgrade. I have compatible machine so I dont think it should have problem. I have enough storage as well. Where does this error came from and how to resolve it?...