Windows 10: Intune - Windows Update Rings

Discus and support Intune - Windows Update Rings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have multiple Windows Update Rings in Intune.They deployed to AAD groups and exclusions are set either via Filter or via exclusion groupsHowever,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by 0rku5, Dec 5, 2023.

1. 0rku5 Win User

Intune - Windows Update Rings

We have multiple Windows Update Rings in Intune.They deployed to AAD groups and exclusions are set either via Filter or via exclusion groupsHowever, despite device being in the exclusion group and additionally excluded by Filter, the Update ring is applied and it shows a Conflict.Any suggestions why and what is happening, as I can't find anything out there regarding others having similar or the same issue.

:)

0rku5, Dec 5, 2023

2. Block Windows 11 update in Intune

Hello,

I recently set up some Policies and an Update Ring in Intune regarding to Windows Updates. I set the Target to 21H2, blocked the update to Windows 11 option, and created a Feature update ring also to 21H2.

Today 2 of our devices updated to Windows 11. What options we need to add or alter to prevent updating to Windows 11?

Thank you in advance,

Adam

Adam Kovacs, Dec 5, 2023
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

1. Intune - Windows Update Rings - Similar Threads - Intune Update Rings

2. Intune - Windows Update Rings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune - Windows Update Rings: We have multiple Windows Update Rings in Intune.They deployed to AAD groups and exclusions are set either via Filter or via exclusion groupsHowever, despite device being in the exclusion group and additionally excluded by Filter, the Update ring is applied and it shows a...
  3. Update ring for Windows 10 and later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update ring for Windows 10 and later: Hi Guys need support on this and I've tested many options and pulling out my hair that it doesn't work.If you set your Update ring to Notify Download the users still have their updates installed automatically.So the the notify download option is not working, is there a...
  4. Update ring for Windows 10 and later

Update ring for Windows 10 and later: Hi Guys need support on this and I've tested many options and pulling out my hair that it doesn't work.If you set your Update ring to Notify Download the users still have their updates installed automatically.So the the notify download option is not working, is there a...
  5. Update ring for Windows 10 and later

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Block Windows 11 update in Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Block Windows 11 update in Intune: Hello,I recently set up some Policies and an Update Ring in Intune regarding to Windows Updates. I set the Target to 21H2, blocked the update to Windows 11 option, and created a Feature update ring also to 21H2. Today 2 of our devices updated to Windows 11. What options we...
  7. Block Windows 11 update in Intune

Block Windows 11 update in Intune: Hello,I recently set up some Policies and an Update Ring in Intune regarding to Windows Updates. I set the Target to 21H2, blocked the update to Windows 11 option, and created a Feature update ring also to 21H2. Today 2 of our devices updated to Windows 11. What options we...
  8. Block Windows 11 update in Intune

9. InTune Windows 10 Update Ring not forcing Windows updates onto enrolled devices

InTune Windows 10 Update Ring not forcing Windows updates onto enrolled devices: Hello folks,I am piloting InTune for some non-domain joined laptops and I need to make sure these laptops are automatically downloading and installing the latest Windows 10 updates.I have setup update rings and set it to All Devices. However when I check on my devices in the...
  10. Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring

Windows Update - Windows Insider - Slow Ring: I have tried during the last 2 months to join the Insider Program. Each time after downloading, and after trying to install I get this Error Message: Actualización de Windows 10 Translated: Windows 10 Update What needs your attention The following points require your...