Windows 10: Intune with Apple Business Manager federation

Discus and support Intune with Apple Business Manager federation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hellosetting up ABM federations requires an azure account with Application Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator, or Global Administrator.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by totalnet32, Oct 6, 2022.

1. Intune with Apple Business Manager federation

Hellosetting up ABM federations requires an azure account with Application Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator, or Global Administrator. this is a one time thing just to give the Apple app permissions to AZURE?Afterwards the users are synced with SCIM ?? this still requires Application Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator ,Application Owner or Global Administrator Role?Just trying to understand the process so i can justify the increased permissions to my account. Probably using PIM.thanks

:)

totalnet32, Oct 6, 2022
  2. RenoFinch Win User

SCCM / InTune Co-management license question

Hi,

If our Business is licensed via EA for Configuration Manager and we would like to transition to inTune via Co-Management, which devices will require an EMS license? Is it only the devices that migrate over to inTune as and when they move, or does the entire
    estate require an EMS license as soon as we enable Co-Management?

A lot of the literature seems to suggest "All" users require an EMS license but I'm not sure if this is an ambiguous statement referring to devices or users that are migrating.

Thanks,

RenoFinch, Oct 6, 2022
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Oct 6, 2022
  4. Intune with Apple Business Manager federation

Miguelonky, Oct 6, 2022
Thema:

Intune with Apple Business Manager federation

1. Intune with Apple Business Manager federation - Similar Threads - Intune Apple Business

2. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business: Hello,I'm currently experimenting issues with a desktop PC that I recently purchased in an auction: it seems that the device is still enrolled in the - former owner - company tenant, and as of that, is asking me for an account from that company to set up the device. The...
  3. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business: Hello,I'm currently experimenting issues with a desktop PC that I recently purchased in an auction: it seems that the device is still enrolled in the - former owner - company tenant, and as of that, is asking me for an account from that company to set up the device. The...
  4. Device still enrolled in company Intune - company out of business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Intune with Apple Business Manager federation

Intune with Apple Business Manager federation: Hellosetting up ABM federations requires an azure account with Application Administrator, Cloud Application Administrator, or Global Administrator. this is a one time thing just to give the Apple app permissions to AZURE?Afterwards the users are synced with SCIM ?? this still...
  6. Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune: Hi,I am deploying WHfB Cloud Trust in Hybrid Azure AD. I followed the Microsoft Documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/identity-protection/hello-for-business/hello-hybrid-cloud-trustFirst I tried using GPO and it works well. I can see the event 358...
  7. Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune: Hi,I am deploying WHfB Cloud Trust in Hybrid Azure AD. I followed the Microsoft Documentation: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security/identity-protection/hello-for-business/hello-hybrid-cloud-trustFirst I tried using GPO and it works well. I can see the event 358...
  8. Deploy Windows Hello for Business Cloud Trust using Intune

9. Windows/Apple Photo Management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows/Apple Photo Management: My parents use both Windows (laptop) and iOS (phone and iPad). I’m not familiar with Windows based photo management software. Can anyone recommend software that would allow them to view photos on both ecosystems? Thank you. submitted by /u/BayRunner [link] [comments]...
  10. Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel Smartphone Modem Business

in Windows 10 News
    Apple to Acquire Majority of Intel Smartphone Modem Business: Intel and Apple have signed an agreement for Apple to acquire the majority of Intel’s smartphone modem business. Approximately 2,200 Intel employees will join Apple, along with intellectual property, equipment and leases. The transaction, valued at $1 billion, is expected to...