Windows 10: Intune

Discus and support Intune in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs? How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Li'l Pea, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Li'l Pea Win User

Intune

How do I upload an ADMX file to Intune and use it to configure Intune-managed PCs?

How do I use SyncML payload in Intune....?

:)

Li'l Pea, Jul 23, 2019

2. Intune

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Microsoft Intune, is a product which helps you to deliver cloud capabilities for PC and mobile devices.

If you need help in implementing Intune and need to know how and on what device you are trying it in an organization level you may refer the below articles, which will give a clarity on the product and its usage.

Microsoft Intune:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/introduction-intune

Intune deployment planning, design, and implementation guide:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/planning-guide

Microsoft Intune Support:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/get-support

Basically, Microsoft Intune is an Enterprise level product which is more appropriate to be posted in Microsoft TechNet forum. Please post this question in the
    TechNet
    forum to get further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 23, 2019
  3. What's new in Microsoft Intune

What's new in Microsoft Intune

Source: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/int...ntune#may-2016

Cluster Head, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Lester_C Win User

Intune

Enrolling Android Device in Intune - Google Account?

Hi Neil Garner,

You can refer to the following article about the detailed steps.

How do I sign in to the Company Portal

If you need further assistance about this, I would suggest you post a new thread in our

Microsoft Intune forum
    on TechNet which is a specific support channel for Intune related queries.

Thank you for posting here in Microsoft Community.

Regards

Lester_C, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

Intune

1. Intune - Similar Threads - Intune

2. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?: The requirement is to remove the pin option from remote desktop application through the intune policy. I didn't find any template or setting catalogue in the portal related to this.Can it be done through OMA-URI and if yes how to do that ?Appreciate your responses...
  3. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?: The requirement is to remove the pin option from remote desktop application through the intune policy. I didn't find any template or setting catalogue in the portal related to this.Can it be done through OMA-URI and if yes how to do that ?Appreciate your responses...
  4. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  6. Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune

Issues Setting Up Edge Kiosk Browser In Windows 11 via Intune: My organization wants to deploy Kiosk computers that will be available to the public in our waiting rooms, but since the public will be using these computers, we ideally want to use a Kiosk profile so that they are basically only able to browse the web. That being said, we...
  7. MS Intune not synching with laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  8. MS Intune not synching with laptop

MS Intune not synching with laptop: I have configured MS Intune on a Windows 11 Thinkpad and the laptop is showing in Intune admin Center, at some point in time the laptop stopped synching. Company Portal is installed on the laptop but the Intune Management extension is not showing on the Services list. Have...
  9. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...
  10. Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the laptop anymore.To spare myself the whole explanation of what happend.. this is the...