Windows 10: INTUNE -

Discus and support INTUNE - in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All, We are moving towards the modern management and deploying apps via INTUNE and i have a request to create an Applocker policy to disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sathyaprakash24, Oct 18, 2020.

1. INTUNE -

Hi All,

We are moving towards the modern management and deploying apps via INTUNE and i have a request to create an Applocker policy to disable %SYSTEM32%\Windows\PowerShell\* for all users and exclude administrators.

Question is if i block powershell, will the powershell Win32 apps and script deployed via INTUNE will also be blocked ?

:)

sathyaprakash24, Oct 18, 2020

2. Intune

Hello Lindsay

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, My name is Miguel T. I'm an independent Advisor

To help you Out in a better way with your Incident about Microsoft Intune I would suggest to you post your question on the Business Techne Microsoft Forum:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-...

Or Open a Service Request directly from Azure Admin Center microsoft.office365.supportTickets/tickets/manage:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/intune/get-sup...

Miguelonky, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Intune User-driven upgrade issues

Hi Brandan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand you are facing issues while testing Intune autopilot feature for user-drive profile. I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshooting Windows Autopilot enrollment issues in Microsoft Intune
    and see if that helps.

For additional information, you can refer the article
    Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have a dedicated team with experts in Microsoft Intune to assist you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 18, 2020
  4. INTUNE -

Intune

Hi,

Thank you for posting your concern on Microsoft Answer Community.

Microsoft Intune, is a product which helps you to deliver cloud capabilities for PC and mobile devices.

If you need help in implementing Intune and need to know how and on what device you are trying it in an organization level you may refer the below articles, which will give a clarity on the product and its usage.

Microsoft Intune:

What is Microsoft Intune - Azure

Intune deployment planning, design, and implementation guide:

Intune plan and design introduction - Microsoft Intune

Microsoft Intune Support:

How to get support for Microsoft Intune - Microsoft Intune

Basically, Microsoft Intune is an Enterprise level product which is more appropriate to be posted in Microsoft TechNet forum. Please post this question in the
    TechNet
    forum to get further assistance.

Hope it helps.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

INTUNE -

1. INTUNE - - Similar Threads - INTUNE

2. Why is my device showing as not compliant with the Intune Windows Compliance Policy for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my device showing as not compliant with the Intune Windows Compliance Policy for...: I’m currently experiencing issues with the Intune Windows Compliance Policy, specifically regarding BitLocker. My device is showing as not compliant and I’m receiving an error related to data storage encryption Error 2016281112 - Remediation Failed.In addition to this, I’m...
  3. Why is my device showing as not compliant with the Intune Windows Compliance Policy for...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my device showing as not compliant with the Intune Windows Compliance Policy for...: I’m currently experiencing issues with the Intune Windows Compliance Policy, specifically regarding BitLocker. My device is showing as not compliant and I’m receiving an error related to data storage encryption Error 2016281112 - Remediation Failed.In addition to this, I’m...
  4. Firmware/BIOS update Queary through Intune

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Firmware/BIOS update Queary through Intune: Hi ,Is there any information on when Microsoft will update their catalogues to sync with Intune for updating BIOS/firmware on Intune devices for vendors like Dell, HP, and MS Surface? I would appreciate some guidance on this for device deployment purposes.Thank you!Anuj...
  5. Firmware/BIOS update Queary through Intune

Firmware/BIOS update Queary through Intune: Hi ,Is there any information on when Microsoft will update their catalogues to sync with Intune for updating BIOS/firmware on Intune devices for vendors like Dell, HP, and MS Surface? I would appreciate some guidance on this for device deployment purposes.Thank you!Anuj...
  6. How to handle driver updates with Intune when one set of computers can't utilize Intune for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to handle driver updates with Intune when one set of computers can't utilize Intune for...: Hi,We just recently bought new devices from a new vendor. For these the recommended way to update drivers is via Intune WindowsUpdate. For the old units we can't use this, since it messes up things badly.So for our fleet we have disabled driver updates via Windows Update.Now...
  7. How to handle driver updates with Intune when one set of computers can't utilize Intune for...

How to handle driver updates with Intune when one set of computers can't utilize Intune for...: Hi,We just recently bought new devices from a new vendor. For these the recommended way to update drivers is via Intune WindowsUpdate. For the old units we can't use this, since it messes up things badly.So for our fleet we have disabled driver updates via Windows Update.Now...
  8. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?: The requirement is to remove the pin option from remote desktop application through the intune policy. I didn't find any template or setting catalogue in the portal related to this.Can it be done through OMA-URI and if yes how to do that ?Appreciate your responses...
  9. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?: The requirement is to remove the pin option from remote desktop application through the intune policy. I didn't find any template or setting catalogue in the portal related to this.Can it be done through OMA-URI and if yes how to do that ?Appreciate your responses...
  10. How to disable pin option from AVD/Remote desktop app through intune policy?