Windows 10: <"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!

Discus and support <"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is anyone else having issues with Outlook and Hotmail email accounts i:e <"invalid address"> I use Windows 10 fully updated to version 1909. I use the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Kilburn, Apr 1, 2020.

1. <"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!

Is anyone else having issues with Outlook and Hotmail email accounts i:e <"invalid address"> I use Windows 10 fully updated to version 1909. I use the windows 10 email app and have hotmail.com email address and a 2nd outlook.com email address. Both are used for different purposes obviously. I can see them both within the Win 10 app.

They have both stopped receiving notifications I:E usually there is a number on the app icon notifying me of new mail. This has stopped, although I do receive some emails but I am not confident that I get all my emails in either account!!

I initially had both Hotmail and outlook email accounts synced together within the Windows 10 email app. I thought this was the issue as Hotmail was dropped somewhat and was merged with outlook Microsoft couldn’t just get rid of Hotmail altogether as they did with MSN

I contacted Microsoft windows support, thinking the issue was within the Win 10 app. They connected to me remotely never do this unless you are sure who you are talking to. I was on an official site They could see the dozens upon dozens of emails coming from what I assume is Microsoft\Outlook\Hotmail informing me that “it looks like we don’t have permission to get email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I have used xxx instead of my true email, as I have been asked to using this community site. The email goes on to show how to fix it does not fix anythingNote at the bottom of the email, it states This system notification isn’t an email message and you can’t reply to it. Yet it comes through to both my email accounts!! So it’s an email then Right?

The tech person from Microsoft support I have used this support service twice, last time was yesterday 31.03.2020 connected to my laptop remotely, looked at my settings again, all was fine no issues. She said lets remove both emails from the Win 10 app and add them again separately BUT not synced.

Yesterday all was well, she sent me emails to both accounts to test. The notifications showed 2 notifications on the Win 10 app icon Great.

Today I got an email in my Hotmail address…<"invalid address"> “it looks like we don’t have permission to get email from*** Email address is removed for privacy *** ****

I was advised by the Microsoft windows support tech that the issue lies with Outlook and to contact them. Has anyone else got this issue, how do I get this resolved, what is the underlying issue?

John

Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Adding email accounts

:)

John Kilburn, Apr 1, 2020

2. email address being spoofed

it appears my email address is being spoofed by a spammer. this has been going on for about two weeks. i get about ten failure to deliver returns a day[with a couple of days of not getting any]. there are no emails being "sent" from my machine. verizon is my dsl provider and my outlook express email account is on msn.com. can you believe that verizon tells me it's a msn problem and msn tells me it's a verizon problem? any help?

michaelmapster, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Kari Win User
    Additional email addresses

You are talking about two totally different things, contacts versus predictive text input in mail client.

In most email clients, like Windows Mail, when you start typing an address in TO, CC or BCC fields, the client does not pick the addresses suggested from your contacts. Instead, it suggests addresses you have sent email earlier, or addresses of those who have sent email to you.

If I now sent you an email, and you replied to it, next time when you write an email to someone whose address starts with K, my email address would be one of the suggested to you although I am not in your contacts.

Kari, Apr 1, 2020
  4. <"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!

asrock rma email address

*Bang Head :banghead: i have contacted asrock about a rma on my motherboard. i had a bad connection, or i just could not understand the email address they gave me to start rma. anyone know that email address? it was something like L: servu@asrock.com, but that was not it, as my email was not deliverable. anyone know this? thanks. sam *Bang Head :banghead:

Samdbugman, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

<"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!!

1. <"Invalid Address"> UPDATE YOUR CREDENTIALS Outlook email and Hotmail email addresses !!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - <Invalid Address> UPDATE

2. What will be email address be in outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What will be email address be in outlook?: My current email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. If I change to Outlook, what will my email address be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-will-be-email-address-be-in-outlook/054b356f-c56e-4ae0-9c39-d86ffa5993ec
  3. Invalid email address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid email address: I have an invalid email address and can't send attachments. How do I delete this address and enter one that will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-email-address/2f7f9644-aa1e-44db-a4df-9a79ad53b56f
  4. Invalid email address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid email address: I have an invalid email address and can't send attachments. How do I delete this address and enter one that will work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-email-address/2f7f9644-aa1e-44db-a4df-9a79ad53b56f
  5. Invalid email address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  7. Outlook email address on outgoing email?

Outlook email address on outgoing email?: I am sending emails from the built-in mail app with Windows 10. I'm pretty when I was setting up accounts I got the correct name for it. Now when I am sending emails from this account they appear to be sending with the name of my Outlook account. How to fix this? Screenshot...
  8. Email address's in Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email address's in Outlook: How do I edit or change address's in my phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresss-in-outlook/018359b4-f68d-494d-9d85-04d37c6303f5
  9. outlook email addresses

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    outlook email addresses: Hi all, my main microsoft account is on one outlook email address but i want to use a different outlook email address that i already have. How do i change the main account email address please?...
  10. Daily email: Please update your credentials for the account *** Email address is removed...

Daily email: Please update your credentials for the account *** Email address is removed...: I am using the Outlook email program that came with my computer, an Acer Inspire R5 which is running Win 10. Recently I began receiving a daily email which asks me to update my credentials because "It looks like we don't have permission to get email for *** Email address is...