Windows 10: invalid api parameters captcha

Discus and support invalid api parameters captcha in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I undated windows and the before working captcha now doesn't work. Doesn't matter if I reinstall chrome, java, follow the guide which resets the ip,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by atsimas, Dec 8, 2020.

1. atsimas Win User

invalid api parameters captcha

I undated windows and the before working captcha now doesn't work.

Doesn't matter if I reinstall chrome, java, follow the guide which resets the ip, install the ie tab!

I run cccleaner, malwarebytes as instructed..., know where is by heart HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings and such, change the policy?....

I installed discord and it's the same, so it isn't chrome or java, or any other, in other words, when microsoft is going to fix this?

:)

atsimas, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

invalid api parameters captcha

1. invalid api parameters captcha - Similar Threads - invalid api parameters

2. Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.: I cannot enter any site using Recaptcha because the error appear always. This is turning me mad! It seems to be a problem with Windows 10 as I tried on al older machine and the error did not appear. Any help?...
  3. Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.: I cannot enter any site using Recaptcha because the error appear always. This is turning me mad! It seems to be a problem with Windows 10 as I tried on al older machine and the error did not appear. Any help?...
  4. Recaptcha error appears: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.

Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page.: i am have trouble i fill in form and at the end i need to tick i am not a robot so i do and then Error: Invalid API parameters. Try reloading the page. happens i have try other browser but to no avell so i have come to the conclution it a fault in windows 10 64 i have...
  6. reCAPTCHA - API Parameter Error.

reCAPTCHA - API Parameter Error.: Hello, After updating to Windows 19H2, the reCAPTCHA is not working and displays API Parameter Error. I tried using other browsers including Vivaldi, Whale, MS Edge, etc and it still displays the same error and not working. Also, I tried reinstalling Network Driver, and...
  7. Parameter is invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter is invalid: Ok since every discussion on this has been closed or locked guess I have to start a new one. This started 3 days ago and it started with the calculator app I'm guessing because I noticed it there first. But now every app including micro store and others now come up with...
  8. invalid INF passed as parameter

invalid INF passed as parameter: hello i decided to update my laptop drivers but when i start the command thingy it says invalid INF passed as parameter and it restarts help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-inf-passed-as-parameter/ab19feaa-4fc0-4294-8fd8-0b7481b6d07e"
  9. Robocopy invalid parameter 3

Robocopy invalid parameter 3: Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but this script keeps telling me that a parameter is invalid and I can't figure out why.. I moved the parameters to a variable because somebody suggested that might work but I also tried Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" /SEC /E...
  10. Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key"

in Windows 10 Support
    Captcha "ERROR for site owner: invalid site key": Whats the deal? no basic work-around or options to configure the security captcha. (Sorry, I was unsure on category here) Have a look: Imgur Googling this error always ends up leading me into some tutorial where im learning how to implement "Captcha" for my own...