Windows 10: Invalid configuration information

Discus and support Invalid configuration information in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; when I start my computer DELL/desktop every time this message appear on the screen : - Invalid configuration information - please run SETUP program.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by A user91., Jan 3, 2021.

1. A user91. Win User

Invalid configuration information

when I start my computer DELL/desktop every time this message appear on the screen :

- Invalid configuration information - please run SETUP program.

- Time-of-day not set - please run SETUP program.

press F1 key to continue

press F2 to run setup utility

press F5 to to run on board .....

I tried all the above options but till now it appear too.

So how can I fix this problem?

:)

A user91., Jan 3, 2021

2. Invalid configuration information

when I start my computer (DELL/desktop) every time this message appear on the screen :

- Invalid configuration information - please run SETUP program.

- Time-of-day not set - please run SETUP program.

press F1 key to continue

press F2 to run setup utility

press F5 to to run on board .....

I tried all the above options but till now it appear too.

So how can I fix this problem?

thanks for your help and best regards

Raouf H. Ameen, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Invalid IP Configuration

As I have noticed with many of you, I have had trouble connecting my lap top to Wifi running in Windows 10. Trouble shooter informs me that the IP address configuration is invalid. I have followed a number of the suggestions posted on the forum however the
    only one that worked was to go into 'Command Prompt'; 'Run Administrator'; then type in ipconfig /renew. However this only appears to be a short term fix as it reverts back to 'invalid IP Configuration. The contact centre have been unable to help - does anyone
    know how to fix it permanently?!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

joreeves2012, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Solaris17 Win User

is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Invalid configuration information - Similar Threads - Invalid configuration information

2. Examplify invalid system configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Examplify invalid system configuration: Hello! I am trying to open my Examplify but it says it is not authorized for use on devices with ARM processors and virtual machines. I have already disabled my VMP on windows features but it still doesn't work. What should I do?...
  3. Examplify invalid system configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Examplify invalid system configuration: Hello! I am trying to open my Examplify but it says it is not authorized for use on devices with ARM processors and virtual machines. I have already disabled my VMP on windows features but it still doesn't work. What should I do?...
  4. I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help: I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-problem-invalid-configuration-information/87932c01-61f4-42bf-a95a-037c03a677b2
  5. I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help: I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-problem-invalid-configuration-information/87932c01-61f4-42bf-a95a-037c03a677b2
  6. Fix Invalid Configuration Information – Windows 10 boot error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Invalid Configuration Information – Windows 10 boot error: [ATTACH]If when you power-on or boot your Windows 10 computer and you encounter the black screen with the error message Invalid Configuration Information, then this […] This article Fix Invalid Configuration Information – Windows 10 boot error first appeared on...
  7. invalid ip configuration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid ip configuration: So I was about to do something and I suddenly lost internet I look at the internet and it says no internet, unidentified network. So I preformed an troubleshoot and I saw this. I hope that I dont have any viruses, and that others are using this computer. Please fix. [ATTACH]...
  8. Invalid Configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invalid Configuration: Sir When i power on my pc there show: Invalid Configuration Information - Please run setup program. Time-of-day not set - please run setup program. To continue press F1 key To change setup option press F2 key To run onboard diagnostics press F5 key Please help me what...
  9. INVALID IP CONFIGURATION

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    INVALID IP CONFIGURATION: Please help!!! How can I resolve this problem, "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invalid-ip-configuration/8e82fccf-1dc9-48aa-a967-8d3c218ca8fb
  10. The supplied kernel information version is invalid

in Windows 10 Support
    The supplied kernel information version is invalid: Today I boot into my Windows 10 x74 and a red box appears in the center of the screen with the sentence "The supplied kernel information version is invalid." Wtf? I googled that and did a recommended admin powershell command Code: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> sfc /scannow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid configuration information