Windows 10: Invalid File error

Discus and support Invalid File error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I am having an issue with attempting to copy a .zip file from an SD card to the computer, the file is 1.28 GB and contains a .exe and some .txt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by REDNIGHTMARE22, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Invalid File error

Hello, I am having an issue with attempting to copy a .zip file from an SD card to the computer, the file is 1.28 GB and contains a .exe and some .txt files (Maybe this info help) the file will copy, but attempting to open the file for extraction gives an error stating that the file is invalid. Anyone know what the problem is?

:)

REDNIGHTMARE22, Jul 19, 2019

2. the handle is invalid HELP!

I'm going through the same thing right now. i tried to go in and come in on safe mode but it still would give me the same error. Now it will take my password, start to log in and bring up my main screen but it blip then goes back to the sign in page where i put my password in it would give that 'invalid handle" message.

mobtonguezilla, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Invalid Boot.ini File

Lately, I started getting this "Invalid Boot.ini File, Booting From: C:\Windows\" message everytime when I boot up my system right before it gets to the Windows boot screen. Is there anyway to get rid of this message?

Flava0ne, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Invalid File error

WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Invalid File error :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Invalid File error

1. Invalid File error - Similar Threads - Invalid File error

2. Error: invalid Namesapce in BatteryFull.vbs file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error: invalid Namesapce in BatteryFull.vbs file: Hello,i am trying to get notification in windows 10 laptop when battery is 100% charged so i found the vbs script from microsoft forum by Joan Howard here is linkGet an alert when my battery reaches 95% Microsoft Docswhen i try to open this vbs file it shows namespace error...
  3. Error: invalid Namesapce in BatteryFull.vbs file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error: invalid Namesapce in BatteryFull.vbs file: Hello,i am trying to get notification in windows 10 laptop when battery is 100% charged so i found the vbs script from microsoft forum by Joan Howard here is linkGet an alert when my battery reaches 95% Microsoft Docswhen i try to open this vbs file it shows namespace error...
  4. ERROR: Invalid syntax.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ERROR: Invalid syntax.: Hello, I'm making a Script that Edits the SystemResponsiveness DWord in the Registry Editor Using a Batch File when I Run the file I get ERROR: Invalid syntax, I cant seem to find out why Hence why I'm here And yes I am running it in Administrator. Anyway here is the line:...
  5. Invalid Partition File

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid Partition File: I just booted my computer and was greeted by "Invalid Partition File." I then pressed Enter and my computer booted normally. I tried restoring with several images - to no avail. Can anyone tell me how to correct this problem? Thank you..... 163809
  6. file name is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file name is invalid: I have an older Asus laptop...several months ago after a windows 10 upgrade, I could only save files created in a Microsoft program (ie. Money, Word, Excel)....other programs (Open Office, Photoshop) would give me an error message "file name is invalid"...recently read a...
  7. "Invalid Handle" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Invalid Handle" error: I have been having issues with my tower for a while now. I am getting a BSOD without an alpha-numerical error code, just says that a critical error has occured. I was going into safe mode to back up files, games, etc, and when I tried to log in, I got the invalid handle...
  8. invalid ssl error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid ssl error: hi, I have this problem where some websites such as epicgames.com, store.steampowered.com and discord.gg do not work and instead show the invalid ssl certificate / insecure connection error. This happens on every browser, including the native epic games and steam clients. I...
  9. Invalid File Name

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Invalid File Name: Hi all, Sorry for my poor english. I have a SDHC 32GB card and I formated it to exFAT, because I need it for a file that is bigger than 4GB. Everything looks and run good, expect 2 files (my own) that I can´t open and read it, the App says "Invalid FIle Name". I can see...
  10. Invalid file handle.

in Windows 10 Support
    Invalid file handle.: I tried installing cygwin and messed up what I wanted installed. Now, when I try to delete C:\cygwin\usr\share\avogadro\crystals\zeolites\CON.cif I get an error that I have an invalid file handle and cannot delete it. I don't see anything special about this file, so why can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free instant youtube downloader app error unsupported

2. windows 10 unsupported video type or invalid file path