Windows 10: invalid floating point operation in windows 10

Discus and support invalid floating point operation in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I ran a program in win10 (LORETA; https://www.uzh.ch/keyinst/NewLORETA/Software/Software.htm) and encountered an error: "invalid floating point... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GeorgeTW, May 8, 2019.

1. GeorgeTW Win User

invalid floating point operation in windows 10

Hi, I ran a program in win10 (LORETA; https://www.uzh.ch/keyinst/NewLORETA/Software/Software.htm) and encountered an error: "invalid floating point operation". The program was written by PASCAL (using an academic version of “CodeGear Delphi 2007 for Win32”). May I ask is there any quick fix?

Thanks for your help in advance, GeorgeTW

:)

GeorgeTW, May 8, 2019
  2. gdr1032 Win User

6002 floating point error

message on desktop

win 10 floating point support not loaded

(Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library)

How is this fixed?

gdr1032, May 8, 2019
  3. Nokia E5 calculator vs. keyboard problem - decimal/floating point

That's right. You know the problem is maybe, that on Slovak keyboard is on a "key" the "divide operator" and "floating dot" mixed together. So when I press "dot" to write floating point, it's using divide operation and I just can't force the keyboard to
    write the "dot" instead to use divide operator.

bobco---01, May 8, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 8, 2019
Thema:

1. invalid floating point operation in windows 10 - Similar Threads - invalid floating point

2. Invalid Floating Point Operation when Installing Programs Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invalid Floating Point Operation when Installing Programs Windows 10: I am all of a sudden having this error pop up when trying to install programs or even open them up. Some programs also began instantly crashing before opening as well. Other programs run just fine. It is consistent on which ones work and which ones don't though.I have ran...
  3. Invalid Floating Point Operation when Installing Programs Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invalid Floating Point Operation when Installing Programs Windows 10: I am all of a sudden having this error pop up when trying to install programs or even open them up. Some programs also began instantly crashing before opening as well. Other programs run just fine. It is consistent on which ones work and which ones don't though.I have ran...
  4. Invalid Floating Point Operation when Installing Programs Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. WFP Invalid Operation BSOD

WFP Invalid Operation BSOD: Hello, I have been having trouble with my laptop for a while now. My model is an Acer Aspire VN7-791G-79QW. I have already contacted the Acer Support service and they told me to downgrade to windows 8.1 and deinstall my antivirus. However, I been having win 10 for about 2...
  6. Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive: The Cloud operation is invalid: I keep having this error. I allreay uninstalled Onedrive en re-installed it. The error keeps returning.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-the-cloud-operation-is-invalid/266cf235-18fb-4961-8842-8a5ff33d4f70
  7. WFP invalid operation BSOD

WFP invalid operation BSOD: Hello, I have been having trouble with my laptop for a while now. My model is an Acer Aspire VN7-791G-79QW. I have already contacted the Acer Support service and they told me to downgrade to windows 8.1 and deinstall my antivirus. However, I been having win 10 for about 2...
  8. WFP Invalid Operation

WFP Invalid Operation: Hi so i keep getting this blue screen initially when idle the when i i start to play a game of LoL and finally when i was trying to update drivers. I recently reformatted my laptop because previously my wifi driver was acting very strange, it would disable by itself...
  9. wfp invalid operation

in Windows 10 Customization
    wfp invalid operation: Здравствуйте, при каком либо движение ноутбука появляется синий экран с надписью ВПП INVALID OPERATION, уже попробовал несколько способов с YouTube все обновил и драйвера Все равно ничего НЕ изменилось ноутбук Acer Aspire es1-523 Процессор AMD E1-7010 APU с графикой AMD...
  10. 6002 floating point error

in Windows 10 Customization
    6002 floating point error: message on desktop win 10 floating point support not loaded (Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library) How is this fixed? gdr1032 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/6002-floating-point-error/4e0f03a0-7cd2-4c7e-b82f-37054264d12d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid floating point operation windows 10

2. invalid floating point operation hulc