Windows 10: invalid INF passed as parameter

Discus and support invalid INF passed as parameter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello i decided to update my laptop drivers but when i start the command thingy it says invalid INF passed as parameter and it restarts help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by foxycool, Dec 2, 2019.

1. foxycool Win User

invalid INF passed as parameter

hello

i decided to update my laptop drivers but when i start the command thingy it says invalid INF passed as parameter and it restarts

help

:)

foxycool, Dec 2, 2019
  2. ryanly Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 2, 2019
  3. StacyKarr Win User
    Parameters are invalided

My parameters are invalided

StacyKarr, Dec 2, 2019
  4. foxycool Win User

touch screen not detected

so on the first attempt still couldnt find it

and on the second option it says invalid INF passed as parameter

so still not installed

foxycool, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. invalid INF passed as parameter - Similar Threads - invalid INF passed

2. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  3. Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to load EFI\boot invalid parameter: While booting chrome os flex on my external drive it showed a option to download or try I clicked on download but after few minutes my PC shuts down automatically and when I try to start my computer it doesn't boot to default windows 10 insted of it boots to chrome os and...
  4. A service installation section in this INF is invalid [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    A service installation section in this INF is invalid [Fix]: [IMG]If you see A service installation section in this INF is invalid error while installing or updating a device driver on Windows 11/10, then this post is sure to help you. What causes A service installation section in this INF is invalid error? This error occurs if you try...
  5. invalid api parameters captcha

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    invalid api parameters captcha: I undated windows and the before working captcha now doesn't work. Doesn't matter if I reinstall chrome, java, follow the guide which resets the ip, install the ie tab! I run cccleaner, malwarebytes as instructed..., know where is by heart...
  6. Passing parameters in a bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    Passing parameters in a bat file: I am trying to run a bat file from a desktop shortcut. If I run it from DOS it works fine. If I try to run it from a desktop shortcut, I can not pass the parameter inside the bat file. See attached for the example of the bat file. The first part works (from the DOS prompt)....
  7. Pass partial parameter in bat file

in Windows 10 Support
    Pass partial parameter in bat file: I have about 200 files examples: 20200101 FILE10.TXT 20200102 FILE10.TXT 20200103 FILE10.TXT 20200104 FILE10.TXT I need a way to accept only the first 8 positions in a bat file and copy the whole file to another directory. If enter 20200101 and it will pass the file...
  8. Parameter is invalid

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Parameter is invalid: Ok since every discussion on this has been closed or locked guess I have to start a new one. This started 3 days ago and it started with the calculator app I'm guessing because I noticed it there first. But now every app including micro store and others now come up with...
  9. Robocopy invalid parameter 3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Robocopy invalid parameter 3: Not sure what I'm doing wrong here but this script keeps telling me that a parameter is invalid and I can't figure out why.. I moved the parameters to a variable because somebody suggested that might work but I also tried Robocopy "$StartLocation" "$EndLocation" /SEC /E...
  10. Storage spaces, Resize-Partition : Invalid Parameter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Storage spaces, Resize-Partition : Invalid Parameter: Hello, I am facing a problem when trying to resize a volume under storage spaces. In powershell I can extend the virtualdisk but afterwards when I try to extend the partition I get the following error The following screenshot is to demonstrate the issue [img]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. invalid inf passed as parameter

2. adding the driver package failed invalid inf passed as parameter

3. asus driver invalid inf

4. invalid inf as parameter asus driver