Windows 10: INVALID IP CONFIGURATION

Discus and support INVALID IP CONFIGURATION in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Please help!!! How can I resolve this problem, "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jack'TO, Jan 9, 2019.

1. jack'TO Win User

INVALID IP CONFIGURATION

Please help!!! How can I resolve this problem, "Wi-Fi" doesn't have a valid IP configuration

:)

jack'TO, Jan 9, 2019

2. Invalid IP Configuration

As I have noticed with many of you, I have had trouble connecting my lap top to Wifi running in Windows 10. Trouble shooter informs me that the IP address configuration is invalid. I have followed a number of the suggestions posted on the forum however the
    only one that worked was to go into 'Command Prompt'; 'Run Administrator'; then type in ipconfig /renew. However this only appears to be a short term fix as it reverts back to 'invalid IP Configuration. The contact centre have been unable to help - does anyone
    know how to fix it permanently?!

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

joreeves2012, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Ip has invalid configuration

Hi,

• Have you tried restarting your computer?
    • Is the IP address in the 169.x.x.x range?
    If so, this is actually a bug that Microsoft have already resolved.

We suggest referring to this link
    for more information, and for a detailed instruction on how to resolve it.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Joanna 777, Jan 9, 2019
  4. INVALID IP CONFIGURATION

Windows 10 "INVALID IP CONFIGURATION"

I work for an ISP and we are getting a ton of customers today (Dec. 6th, 2016) that are getting an invalid IP configuration error using multiple types of routers and/or DSL, cable, or fiber internet connections. I have only seen one trend and that is they
    are using Windows 10.

Is there some known update or glitch that is causing this? It seems to fix it when we do IP release/renew but it has come back for a couple people.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated....

xcowboysfanx, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

INVALID IP CONFIGURATION

1. INVALID IP CONFIGURATION - Similar Threads - INVALID CONFIGURATION

2. Examplify invalid system configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Examplify invalid system configuration: Hello! I am trying to open my Examplify but it says it is not authorized for use on devices with ARM processors and virtual machines. I have already disabled my VMP on windows features but it still doesn't work. What should I do?...
  3. Examplify invalid system configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Examplify invalid system configuration: Hello! I am trying to open my Examplify but it says it is not authorized for use on devices with ARM processors and virtual machines. I have already disabled my VMP on windows features but it still doesn't work. What should I do?...
  4. pc won’t connect to ethernet due to “invalid ip configuration”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc won’t connect to ethernet due to “invalid ip configuration”: my computer won’t connect to ethernet and when i run a check it says ip configuration invalid. i’ve tried about every fix i’ve seen online from using the device manager to the command prompt and to resetting the network. i was just using my computer with no issues an hour and...
  5. pc won’t connect to ethernet due to “invalid ip configuration”

pc won’t connect to ethernet due to “invalid ip configuration”: my computer won’t connect to ethernet and when i run a check it says ip configuration invalid. i’ve tried about every fix i’ve seen online from using the device manager to the command prompt and to resetting the network. i was just using my computer with no issues an hour and...
  6. pc won’t connect to ethernet due to “invalid ip configuration”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. "Unidentified network" "Invalid IP configuration"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Unidentified network" "Invalid IP configuration": ————————————————————————–NOTE: I am using LAN, i can't connect wirelessly.————————————————————————–Im boooting up, trying to browse YouTube for some videos, but there i don't have Internet connection. When i check the "Networks" tab i forgot what's it called on the bottom bar...
  8. "Unidentified network" "Invalid IP configuration"

"Unidentified network" "Invalid IP configuration": ————————————————————————–NOTE: I am using LAN, i can't connect wirelessly.————————————————————————–Im boooting up, trying to browse YouTube for some videos, but there i don't have Internet connection. When i check the "Networks" tab i forgot what's it called on the bottom bar...
  9. "Unidentified network" "Invalid IP configuration"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help: I got problem ‘invalid configuration information & time of the day not set” plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-problem-invalid-configuration-information/87932c01-61f4-42bf-a95a-037c03a677b2